Phantis Forums

A New Day - A New Home

As everyone knows Greeksoccer was shut down because Atillio (as well as some others) decided to do the bidding of his masters at olympiakosworld and sabotage everyone else. I really don't care if Greeksoccer is brought back online as they already made their intentions clear. Kosma or Yianni as he was when he gave a s%$#! about the site, always made his true colors and bias evident. It seems seeing his red forum suffer out of no ones fault but their very own (a bunch of kafro goons turning every topic into a flame war) was bad for his reputation so he decided to pull the plug all together. I personally cannot post in a forum with such a blatant red agenda. To be honest the red forums would have rebounded anyway once everyone at the gauro site realized what idiots that clan of degenerates has, but it seems Atillio had other plans. 

It was a shame that they had such a blatant disregard for anyone else on the forum as it seemed the AEK forum was really starting to take off. After a slow few months we had a good core of posters who posted regularly and some older members always contributing whenever they can. Conversation and posting was really interesting for the first time in a while. 

This is our new home and to anyone who joins here lets try our hardest to spread the word and get every ex-gs member on here to continue the path we were on after the parasites Red Spartan, Gavros7, Oliacos, and their goon squad were banned. Any old member we knew who we keep contact with has to be informed and jump ship. 

I hope someone can get in touch with guys like Original 21, OriginalSydney, EmprosAete, Greekfreak, as well as other posters! 

Hope to see everyone again soon :)

Edited by CHE21QNS
  • Like it 2

Well this is new... Kata lathos sas ksanavrika pali, a little Google and I stumble upon this site and see everyone from gs.com... It has to be said that I think I was the last post ever on the old site in NT topic responding to an olympiakos posters negative post about Aravidis.

• Like it 2

Geia sou megale! Good to see you back!! We'll continue everything you guys were building for months on the AEK forum at gs.com without the constant fear that something new would happen up top to ruin everything. 

• Like it 1

Wadup boys. 

We had a good thing going at the AEK forum in gs.com, lets keep it going. I'd like to thank whoever is in charge over here for welcoming us over.

We've showed that just like AEK we are not easily beaten.

As for you inbred's reading this, yous do realise this forum already has more members then your pathetic excuse of a site whos most busy thread is one about us haha enjoy talking about us while we continue our return

31323.jpg

• Like it 4

Yesterday there was a meeting for the 16 names of the "criminal organisation" in Greek Football. 9 of the people will apparently be named soon and after Easter the other 7 will be known.  Lets see what balls these prosecutors really have now and lets also see if the names WE ALL expect to be named will be revealed!!!!

Time will tell

Glad we are regrouping again. Good to see familiar names and posters just chatting away what's on our minds without taking sides like sheep and being vengeful.

Yeah, I could care less if I'm mod of an admin anymore. Had enough of all that for years. Let's have some fun and exchange healthy dialogue in our new home.

Cheers everyone.

PS : Yiasou re Nonta , good to see you back mate

NIgt5tx.jpg

hey.jpg

But yeah, the m*****es stay in the past. We can be normal civilized people who take part in a forum to discuss football among other things while the degenerates talk about shitting on peoples graves in there pigsty of a site.

Cheers boys  ;)

Edited by Dikefale11
  • Like it 2

Love all this positive stuff well done guys, see it doesn't only have to be AEK fans in a forum getting along & talking football, we can all get along even with the rivalry our teams may have!!!

As I said to someone yesterday and he knows who he is, one thing I dispise is its one thing to have the rivalry WE ALL love it, we live for it, but the hate that some bring is what makes me sick. Last thing I wana see is my kid one day hating on another kid cauz of the team he supports, they can kill each other in Greece, as for us here or in other countries outside of Greece the hate should never be shown as it promotes hates between us Greeks and that one reason why we aren't united as we used to be......

• Like it 1

Ahahahah guys I have to share this. There comes a point where you can't even hate on a guy, but appreciate their comedic genius, kind of like Taki Tsoukala. Ahahaha here's a little piece of magic from no other than the burning one himself:

Edited by CHE21QNS

Welcome to all our newest members! This used to be a great forum where something was always happening. Then we lost a popular admin and a lot of people left, and we had a steady decline. This place has new life again, I'm actually finding myself having to adjust to it being this busy. It's been a while. Lazarus, Irlandos, myself, Genome, athinaios and a few others kept this place going through some lean times, and now, it looks like it's been worth it. Phantis is back! We're the best Greek sports forum on the internet again!

• Like it 3