Phantis Forums

New Pao Moderator

Lazarus

Cocksta becomes the newest PAO forum Moderator.

We had a good phone conversation earlier today, and he seems like a guy that enjoys the game of soccer (and PAO course).

Cocksta is going to help with breathing some new life into these forums and has my full support.

Thanks Cocksta and "happy moderating" :tup:

They sound like a bunch of 16 year olds yelling " you're gay!" toward anyone who they don't like or agree with. The definition of KAFROI haha as if calling someone a homosexual is some kind of terrible insult nowadays. Sta a*****a mou ti kanei o allos sto krevati tou xaxa, kai sto kato kato sinithos autoi pou milane poli gia flories kai tetia themata einai autoi pou krivoun kati ;) Vazw stixoima oti esis pou milate gia manes kai kai gia pidimata kai to ena kai to allo tha exetai faei to megalhtero KERATO ap'olous lol

Edited by CHE21QNS

^ Sums it up really well!

I'd also like to add another element to the discussion. Many of the posters who were granted moderator privileges either never showed moderator behavior at any points as posters or were given mod powers very soon. Some barely a year into their accounts were made mods when there were already PLENTY of mods in there to cover each topic. I don't know about anyone else but I definitely remember wondering how guys who signed up after me were all of sudden becoming mods and how it was people who spoke and carried themselves like fools from the very start. Which makes me wonder, what really was the agenda of that site from the start? They were running rampant in there for years and it wasn't until Kosma pretty much gave up on direct involvement in the site all together, that action was finally taken against these posters. Seems as if Kosma might of been protecting them from the start. It seems the site as a whole never really cared for most of its users. They blatantly threw everyone who posted in the EPL, Non-sport, Political, and NT topics out to dry over the bad blood of a select few posters who were bad apples to begin with. 

Edited by CHE21QNS

1. Hi all. You can't get rid of me.

2. I'm not going to lie. When my brother sent me a picture of the old site closing from out of no where, I thought it was some sort of early April Fool's joke. Not even a heads up? Like wtf? I legit got worried I'd never be able to talk to some of you guys again.

3. Cocksta a mod? Better get those game threads ready buddy!

• Like it 4