Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

How players like tziolis got a call up but ninis didnt is beyond me. I understand when some say it's only been a few games in the Belgian league but that's why you call him up now to see how he has improved on international level with a friendly against the Netherlands and wcq against Gibraltar which might as well be a friendly. I want to see the creativity with fortounis, mantalos and ninis on the feild

• Like it 2

2 hours ago, Aitolos1926 said:

How players like tziolis got a call up but ninis didnt is beyond me. I understand when some say it's only been a few games in the Belgian league but that's why you call him up now to see how he has improved on international level with a friendly against the Netherlands and wcq against Gibraltar which might as well be a friendly. I want to see the creativity with fortounis, mantalos and ninis on the feild

All those guys are paixtakia. They may look good when when surrounded by decent players but when their respective teams are struggling, they can't do much. Just consider fortounis and his current performances. Embarrassing that people in the media actually compare him to legends, mind you i do not expect these people that make these ludicrous statements to have sound football knowledge as the guys that hire them are clueless themselves. 

Edited by val
  • Like it 1

Chivas must be the dumbest team in the world....

Paid 16 million for PULIDO.....  Gavro makes 6 million.... WOW......

Unbelievable amount for a guy who was a peripheral player and didn't really make any of an impact on any stage....  

With all the sales of their players, you would think they would actually splurge on some quality signings... they are mainly getting written off by a lot of players 

Just goes to show you the power of a good coach can do... Stramma must be the "player whisperer"

I read somewhere that since PAO doesn't have enough Greeks on the squad as UEFA wants the Euro roster will be limited, so several first-team players will be cut.  Do you know anything about this?

9 hours ago, athinaios said:

I read somewhere that since PAO doesn't have enough Greeks on the squad as UEFA wants the Euro roster will be limited, so several first-team players will be cut.  Do you know anything about this?

I'm not worried.

Boumal is not registered. M'poku will take klonaridis spot, coulibaly instead of nano and samba i would imagine will take reis spot.

They want 8 nationally trained, 4 of these club trained.

We have four club trained players all registered (kotsolis, staikos, xenopoulos, marinakis (possibly leaving). Nationally trained: evangelou, koutroubis and vlachodimos(not 100%) all registered.

You are either very naive or a mindless Marinakis drone..

here is a dose of reality with regards to the corrupt world of professional football:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2009/jul/01/money-laundering-football-anti-corruption

http://theconversation.com/off-the-pitch-and-off-the-books-professional-footballs-money-laundering-problem-39222

normally, I would give the benefit of doubt to any owner of a team. Unfortunately, Vaggela runs heroine, bribes/threatens officials, and is accused of various other illicit activities.. You stick to your beliefs, and I'll stick to mine. Thanks.

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 3

Don't play dumb Giourka, the published details of a transfer deal can hardly be characterised under "beliefs". You were talking out of your popo on that post to the highest degree file. Your words are there clear as crystal.

I don't get your post... I wrote my initial post therefore I stand by it...

"published transfer details" can easily be fabrications. I provided you with 2 links to investigations conducted the last few years that say so. Hell, fabrications passed off as fact happen all the in other domains like in the financial world for example. (Insider trading, housing bubble, corrupt CEOs, and that is done with people's life savings!). Are you going to tell me that, of the 22 footballing countries that have been penetrated by organized crime's money laundering schemes, Greece is squeaky clean? That at the head of all that, Vaggela, accused of multiple nefarious activities is beyond any of this?

like I said, stick to you beliefs...

• Like it 2

Lest we forget what Vaggela has been accused of..

Koriopolis is the name given by the Greek press to a match fixing scandal in Greek football that came to light in June 2011.[1][2][3]The investigation centres on offences that include illegal gamblingfraudextortion and money laundering.

(...)

Among the 68 suspects listed by judicial authorities on 24 June 2011 were Greek Super League chairman and Olympiacos owner Evangelos Marinakis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koriopolis

• Like it 2

Pot meet kettle, read the post your that I quoted, written by you, from you, in your own words. How hard is it to own up to some stuff you just 100% made up in that entire post? That is all I am saying, and you are acting like if you ignore it, it's as if you never wrote it. This is what your are denying, your own post, it is painfully clear for all to see, like it painful to have fans that are so biased that they cannot even own up to their own self made gossip stories when it is staring them in the face. Eleos file Giourka.

Again, I stand by my initial post. If I didn't I would not have typed it. Not denying NOTHING. I stated my belief.

I have no proof but I do base my opinion on what I have read about corruption in football and Vaggela's spotty history. Not hard to make a link there buddy.. The guy has used Olympiacos and Greek soccer fo personal profit. (Match fixing, money laundering, threats, bribery, heroine smuggling via Noore 1 have all been linked to him. ...)  if you want to believe that Poulido, after seeing minimal action on the pitch, fetched such a high price, good on you! If you care to read the links I posted, you will see how laundering of cash is done in many football leagues around the world. You will also notice that my belief resembles many of those cases...

On another note, Where has all that CL money gone? now that he lost automatic qualification for the CL, how much has Baggela spent on your team? Care to inform us? Who am I kidding, in your eyes, he could do no evil...

• Like it 1

Giourka if you believe the post you wrote, and not the news articles, I don't feel like we could honestly have any good dialogue about our teams, we will simply have to agree to disagree in this specific case of the Pulido transfer fee real untold story. On that note I welcome you to discuss any Olympiakos fiscal issue you are inquisitive about or anything Olympiakos in the appropriate forum or topic. Carry on the Summer Transfer 2016 PAO chat file Giourka. :embrace-hug-902607: 

There has to be more transparency, which I believe it's also a requirement since the clubs are not private properties anymore. Proper audits and accounting must be available to everybody. This way we can see how much money circulates and where it goes.

But, I'm expecting too much in the mess the whole country is in....:disappearing:

• Like it 1

Kalla ekei koto stin Troumba ti eidous Sano sas taizei tora teleutaia o vaggelas? Mipos exei leixei ki o sanos ? Elaios re maounierides mas ta exete kanei toumbano. O vaggelas kai to sunafi tou epo kai ked psofisane. Parte to xambari. Eiste TELEIOMENOI

Edited by Lamiara ole