Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Lamiara remembers the glory days, and knows you need gangster style management to win the championship in Greece....Tzigger would walk around with guns blazing, now we have Alafouzos tweeting all day, kinda different approaches wouldn't you say!

If you make a statement, at least get it right. "The gangster style management" You are referring to was Kapetanios at his prime. Tzigger was a lackadaisical mopey F*** that didn't give a s%$#! about PAO from the start... He hid behind his appointed incompetent presidents...

lamiara im

sure the kaptain did some good things like pories and titloi

but plz explain at the end of our cl semi final charge/double he said he would lock up the title in painia. He played tightass with borelli who ended up leaving following winter a huge loss, brought in dud signings and like theofilakto nikolaidi kola

nassiopoulos mallekos and the list goes on and on

99 he brought in kirasta we played super football yet he failed to keep anothet prized possesion called erik mykland another huge loss.

When Kapetanios teams walked on the pitch I rested assure that they would kick ass,since his teams were PANATHINAIKOS MATTERIAL!

Nowadays, I look at a bunch of nobodies who pretend to be Panathinaikos material wearing the clover on the chest,knowing they are bound to lose every single game!

That is the difference my friends!

No leadership!

No vision!

No goals!

That is what the current "Boulouki" has produced!

Are you guys happy with it!

Does that image of a team inspires you to support them?

How low can we go?

you can try to win the title with straight wins, you can win the title undefeated, you can qualify through the group stages of the champions league,., you also qualify to the round of 16

tsoukalas  pou lei tis m*****es tou ends up with egg on his face he said aneta tha perasete,

. We don't talk our team up , you expect success with the KARAMELA you have been given for such a long time.

To hell with this sorta success, enjoy the plastic poria sas I don't want my team to be a part of that nonsense

Edited by Spirtto13

Someone please post the highlights of the gayro game. You will die laughing for the penalty the Irish ref gave them.He should have given 2 red cards to the gayrous. He played 90-10 for the gayro and they still managed to disqualify. O Barba savvas klaei kai odirete mazi me ton bouldoza. Ante tora pate na ftiaxete omada na kerdizete kai tous eunoikous refs. p******kia tis Europe's. Apo tou xronou tha arxinate apo June. ..koprites

Edited by Lamiara ole
  • Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching PAO vs Red star Euroleague. We're struggling second half of the game. 3rd quarter now. We can't make a basket

At least the guys here at the fan club are losing it

Edited by tasos13

• 1 month later...

we have the play offs to talk about is that not interesting enough???...prity much next season is decided on these games!..are we going to play in europe are we going to have a better budget with better players coming to play for pao..will the italian gel this squad and start playing better football get some decent results.. can we keep berg(watching him closely in the euro's hoping he won't score against ireland :P ) seeing if alafouzo will move forward to build this squad around berg leto..should zeca still be captain will steele win a late call up to english squad due to there goalkeeping injurys etc...there is much to debate :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

^^Very true Jimmy....Nobody has given up on the team just sick and tired of the repetitive complaints I have about Alafouzos, and the incompetence of the EPO! But don't worry if Alafouzos screws up again I'll be the first one in here to rip him another one! That being said lets see what he brings in for the qualifiers and to challenge for the Championship next season , and how the projects unfold in regards to Leoforos....So fasten up your seat belts we might be in for yet another turbulent and rocky season, I'm hoping for the opposite!

Emeine o JVC na laei blakeis kai nekrwse to site

• Like it 1