Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Karaiskakis Stadium is classified among 28 other ones around Europe as a 5-star football stadium by the UEFA organisation, allowing it to host the UEFA Europa League Final if chosen. It hosts 40 VIP lounges and suites, that can hold up to 472 persons, a press conference hall, that can hold up to 130 seats, 200 seats for press and media coverage, an entire shopping mall, with restaurants, caf?s, retail and clothing stores and a gym.

sta paparia mas! LOL

Bianco Verde is a radical group inside Gate 13, the biggest supporting club of Panathinaikos AC. Gate 13 is the oldest club in Greece. Gate 13 has members all over the world. Bianco Verde trying to promote radical ideas for supporters and social problems generally. We are in contact with other fan clubs on the basis of solidarity. For us, the first enemies are fascists/nazis, the police and the judges and after all these follows the others sports clubs. We believe in direct action inside the stadiums and at streets.

GREECE Worst incidents 1980 35 injured in Paok v Panathinaikos fixture when crowd pelted officials with stones and bricks.

1983 Aris fan stabbed and killed by Panathinaikos fans.

1986 Paok fan stabbed to death by AEK Athens fan on eve of match.

Dude you posted this, and many other posts in multiple topics, chill out a bit man, we read it once it's enough

• Like it 2

Hope I'm not intruding, I've got a question for you guys. In either 2004 or 2005 my hometown (Adelaide) hosted a tournament featuring youth sides from around the world. Panathinaikos' U20's participated and I remember meeting most of the players, now out of curiosity I've been trying to find a roster from that U20 squad to see what became of them.

The only one I remember is Vellidis and after a bit of research I found Alexandros Tseberidis. Anyone able to shed some light on any other players they know that were apart of the squad that travelled?

Pana don't let trolls bother you that's all they are and rubbish is all they talk. I see other trolls make personal comments at people about their families, that's how sad and low some people get. You are on a football forum and you wana talk about people's families. Laugh at them its the best thing you can do, biting back just gives them satisfaction.