Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

When Rooter first came to us,they got him to give a seminar to our youth coaches,which rocha was the under 20s at that time.Here you have some coach from the lower divisions in England giving rocha a coaching seminar hahahaha,rocha played for Boca Juniors,he is probably the best foreign player to ever play in Greece ,his name is synonomous with success at our club ,he took us the the semi finals in Europe as a player and a coach,and they bring in someone who hasn't played or coached anywhere near the level Rocha has and they get him to give rocha a seminar.

who are you bro?

and what was rooter doing when anastasiou was making bone headed decisions ?what advise was he giving him?

lets banquish rocha to the back benches and bring in some unknown coach from the lower divisions in England to be 2nd in charge.

Now we got a 38 yr old italioan coming in as head coach ,I would prefer the serb at least he won a world cup and beat brazil along the way.

Edited by Asteras
  • Like it 1

When you have alafouzo in the helm who has no clue about soccer,you get anything but people who know the subject!

I would call Rocha and Karagounis in my office without any hesitation!

I would give them the tools to succeed and let them create the new PANATHINAIKOS!

They know the team in and out!

You don't need to go around the world to find a coach!

alafouzo kopane!

Listen for once and bring these people back!

They are the real PANATHINAIKOS!

• Like it 1

Guys rocha does not want anything to do with alafouzos or have to answer to an idiot that has no fukn clue.

We easily forget alafouzo treated Rotsa like s%$#! before replacing him with fabri

No one gets advice from Rotsa even in ideal financial circumstances. Rotsa does not wanna he involved with the zougkla just in the youth teams as well as his Rotsa football academies

This current roster isn't going to get much better anytime soon regardless what the new coach thinks and will do. Destined to finish second either way , yeah we might see better structure than Anastasiou had or maybe even more of an attacking impetus but second finish and by a distance is what the end results will show.

Love the man for obvious reasons but he's a Vardinogiannis loyalist...

When the #1 Panathinaikos TOP SCORER of all time talks,,everyone should listen carefully!

Yes! It was Kapetanios who brought him over back in 1989!

Can alafouzos bring someone of the same caliber to this team?

I will be the 1st one to tip my hat to him!

^ That was a different era my friend!! Teams were allowed just a few foreigners per squad! This spread the talent more evenly for all clubs. Do you honestly think a young Warzycha would come to Greece in the present what with the ultra rich clubs pulling ahead of the pack? I think not..

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

Warzycha broke his silence and says what everyone else has been saying..

''With this roster, Panathinaikos is not going anywhere''

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Panathinaikos/vazexa-me-ayto-to-roster-den-paei-poythena-o-panathhnaikos.3759664.html

Someone else broke his silence as well but you avoid these articles. You're more concerned with corruption in El Clasico, i wonder why? 

http://www.sportit.gr/vomves-tsiniari-gia-tin-dietisia/

• Like it 1

I feel sorry for him! He did a good job, I don't get panathinakos they still think there a big club, they have no stadium.....no youth development.....crap players.......and a chairman who does not invest and keeps all the money to himself. They just keep going backwards!

You're right, too bad they didn't screw over another team and get a free stadium back in 2004! Too bad Alafouzos doesn't peddle narcotics and fix matches! Too bad he also doesn't have connections with a very corrupt UEFA in the form of Platini! Too bad our debts from the 1970s aren't swept under the rug!!! To be the state's team would be great!!!! But that would also make us pou... G....! No thanks!! :D

Yes PAO is currently in a very difficult period in its history. But the club still has a greater European history that the Gavs still envy no matter how many petsina they win.

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 1

Yeah! We needed a lot of help that even you guys are taking bribes from us so that you lose and play bad football so we win the league every year! Thanks for your help! Its always nice that you can get a helping hand from your nearest and dearest!