Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Mantzios should start for PAO? Eleos. What is going on today? One person says we should lose on purpose to fire the coach while we are 3 pts from first place. The other says Mantzios should start for PAO. The blood moon thing has to be the reason everyone is acting stupid today. Has to be.

Edited by paoboston
  • Like it 3

Petric is done so is Pranjic, PAO really needs to replace them this December....And I agree Mantzios has a spot on this ream, in fact he's better than at least half of the PAO players, and should be starting, this PAO team needs a rebuild, not a total one but at least 5 player change.

Your too bipolar for me man....  

• Like it 1

We're already relegated....Ranked with the 3rd world countries, what are we ranked 110th in the world, things are not getting better, we're getting worse, and like I stated in the past, Alafouzos legacy so far, we didn't get relegated and have our own training center.....When things improve I'll be positive about them....ATM we have every right as fans to say what we feel.....ALAFOUZOS WE'RE STILL WAITING, YOU PROMISED A HIGH CALIBRE EUROPEAN TEAM, a championship and what's up with leoforos???? He stated by 2016 this will all happen....We're now ranked with Pakistani soccer teams!

Well it was nice having you act like a normal person for a couple months.... now back to the chicken little we all knew and loved.....

sky-is-falling.jpg

Seems like Silva learnt from his mistakes against Bayern. You simply can?t chase the ball for 90 min but rather do a bit of everything, not to mention never press relentlessly for long periods as your players will be gassed and concede late on. I liked that he attacked arsenal, every time he conceded. Are you not vulnerable once you concede? Arsenal fell for it every time.

Wise decision to start fortouni and ask him to drop deeper, they really missed his ball retention against the Germans. Seems somewhat of a suitable role until he refines his skills in the final third. However he needs to stop going down so easily and expecting love each and every time from the official, as this isn?t the superliga.

Regarding the new guys, none really caught my eye. Can?t help thinking that most of these guys are just rejects, the likes of porto and benfica didn?t want. As for pardo, seriously freeze you jumped the gun too early on this guy. Looks like he needs to lay off the crispy creams.

As for their strikers, the Nigerian and the scandanavian are two peas in a pot as both have a poor first touch. By the time it takes them to get a hold of the ball, the opposition defence settles. Indeye is quick but seems to lack the finish the scandanavian has. Neither come close to mitroglou of 2013.

On a final note, these English clubs continue to stink it up. What is now a combined 5 losses and just the 1 win. No wonder they take turns embarrassing each other in the EPL.

Arsenal is not a very good CL team...  the gavro lucks out each time they get grouped with them as they are one of the easiest teams of the bunch for the 2nd group

Which is another reason why I think they had a chance against Arsenal...  I saw the Leicester game...  they are a VERY soft team and can easily have their attacks broken up.... they have no chance for challenging for the EPL title

One thing that Arsenal WILL capitalize on in the return leg is Walcot's speed... he will MURDER them on the counter...   I have Arsenal as a favorite in the return leg as the dynamics will be diff... but I can easily see a tie... I don't see the gavro coming away with 3 points from a cruicial game like that which will probably diecide 2nd/3rd place

And I don't see Dinamo taking points from anyone from here on... they are a very very very very poor team... Gordon is BY FAR their best defender

Nope...

You put the gavro against Chelsea, Man U, Man City....  they have no chance of getting a point against them....

Arsenal is the ugly step child of the EPL when it comes the CL.... they are waaaay too soft and think they are a Spanish side w/o the flair or fluidity.... their identity crisis gives their opponents a glimmer of hope to capitalize

• Like it 1

Arsenal is not a very good CL team...  the gavro lucks out each time they get grouped with them as they are one of the easiest teams of the bunch for the 2nd group

Which is another reason why I think they had a chance against Arsenal...  I saw the Leicester game...  they are a VERY soft team and can easily have their attacks broken up.... they have no chance for challenging for the EPL title

One thing that Arsenal WILL capitalize on in the return leg is Walcot's speed... he will MURDER them on the counter...   I have Arsenal as a favorite in the return leg as the dynamics will be diff... but I can easily see a tie... I don't see the gavro coming away with 3 points from a cruicial game like that which will probably diecide 2nd/3rd place

And I don't see Dinamo taking points from anyone from here on... they are a very very very very poor team... Gordon is BY FAR their best defender

Assuming arsenal stay close to the top, they can challenge for the EPL. They are a different side comes March, around this time they become impossible to play against.

Even in europe, if they can push to the latter stages they can make some real noise. Can't win it just yet, the UCL is a cruel competition which means you most likely need to lose it before you win it.

I agree about walcot for the return, as he becomes even more dangerous with sanchez in the lineup. Regarding sanchez,  the guy is unplayable at the moment and works tirelessly. His movement in the final third resembles that of a house fly, not to mention defends as well. Amazing grit and determination. Man i would love a guy like this at pao, at least someone as passionate.

Until Arsenal get someone in the midfield that is imposing, like a Yaya or a Matic, they will stay as they are.  They need to create so many chances just to be able to score.  They are a bunch of pussies.  No steel.

What's surprising is that Wenger hasn't realised this.  His old "invincibles" team was made of stars, but it was Vieira that provided the steel in the middle.  Add in a Campbell at CB as well and good luck trying to score.  People remember Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Henry, Ljungberg, Bergkamp, Pires.  I remember Vieira vs Roy Keane.  Now that a battle.

wenger has always been an average coach and massively underachieved.He managed to get the jump on everyone in England when he brought out pires,henry,viera,etc etc but he has been unable to compete against Chelsea and man city since they got their billionaire owners unlike sir alex who was able to get the job done and create competitive sides that won the league and champions league.

the excuse of the stadium is just that an excuse,he should of got sacked straight after losing 8-2 to united.

• Like it 1

Wenger has never had to answer to anyone that's the problem, they used excuses such as we are building, we are paying the stadium, we need to be within FFP and the fans never said a word and now that they are starting to wake up slowly he doesn't feel the need to answer to them as he has never done that in the past.

How does Wenger think buying a keeper only would get him the EPL title when it was obvious last season they lacked in a few areas one being up front. If he thinks Giroud can take them to a title he is very wrong