Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

christiano ronaldo

has played a total of 627 games and scored 444 goals.

his name will go down in the history books as one of the games greats,he has won everything at club level .

yes his game is based on speed but so is messis messi relies on a great acceleration and explosiveness.

very few players get better in their 30s very few.

Both Ronaldo and Messi are freaks.  Agree on that.  Both will go down amongst the greats of the game.  But in terms of looking just at stats, they are both lucky they are playing at a time when players are protected by referees.  If they were playing in the Serie A of the 90's, they would've been on their 2nd knee reconstruction by now.

• Like it 1

Exase me thn kardia tou prwtathliti

O Fortounis gurise to match

The kid has nothing on chori, but he should've started today. They have a surplus of wingers on their list, to a point that they can't include them all, whilst they are worryingly thin in the middle and lacking ball retainers.

Bar pardo, their wingers barely threatened.

The CB duo is not as bad as abidal-botia, but naturally lacking chemistry early in the season.

Ideye with his movement seems a breath of fresh air compared to mitroglou, only real positive i saw.

Am i the only one who cares less about all this budget bullshit? I could care less about oly and their results, and I know I am in no position to talk because pao os in shambles but Oly played the most boring football I have seen parking the bus for 85 minutes if your gonna go into a game knowing you will lose at least go out out there and attack!

The budget excuse gets tiresome. In the end of the day its 11 v 11, and with a combination of determination and the right game plan you can stifle the favourites.

The english clubs for instance this round (bar chelsea), have been gia ton p*****.

Three - los lol

Exase me thn kardia tou prwtathliti

O Fortounis gurise to match

Reee... ti thrasos kai ti karydia exete eseis;;;

Nai entaxei o Olympiakos exase me katevasmena pantelonia kai xwris salio...  Alla emeis ti na poume

Trwme 3 ballakia apo tin Brugge....  pia Brugge re??   I idia Brugge pou vrisketai stin evdomi thesi sto Veglio;;;

Kai ase min arxisw me tin Qabala.....  I QABALA POU IDRYTHIKE EDW KAI OUTE 10 XRONIA!!!!!

OUTE TSIMOUDIA DEN PREPEI NA VGAINEI APO TO STOMA MAS AUTI TIN XRONIA.....

Reee... ti thrasos kai ti karydia exete eseis;;;

Nai entaxei o Olympiakos exase me katevasmena pantelonia kai xwris salio... Alla emeis ti na poume

Trwme 3 ballakia apo tin Brugge.... pia Brugge re?? I idia Brugge pou vrisketai stin evdomi thesi sto Veglio;;;

Kai ase min arxisw me tin Qabala..... I QABALA POU IDRYTHIKE EDW KAI OUTE 10 XRONIA!!!!!

OUTE TSIMOUDIA DEN PREPEI NA VGAINEI APO TO STOMA MAS AUTI TIN XRONIA.....

You criticize our team, "H Ethnikh gamiete", but hands off the Gavs? WTF dude? Th epathes?

Give us a break Mr "edgy poster"... :D

Why shouldn't they be happy when the Gavs get throttled? Especially when posters in the red threads complain about budgets and refs (conspiracy!!!)?

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 4

I'm still waiting for fatF*** to come out and talk about the things he claims to know, what's it been now 12 months+ since he said that? Why the silence, wouldn't he want to let everyone know who these people are and what they're doing wrong? Yet it seems EVERY country around the world seems to be doing articles on him and his vromia........

• Like it 1

I'm not saying that we shouldnt be "happy".... somehow some way... my phone keeps putting up the 0-3 scoreline and it brings a smile everytime to my face... but I'm not going to come onto the forums and parade as if I have something going on for me at PAO

As for what they do in their forums.... I could care less.. I have not visited their forums once.. nor care to see what they have to say.. nor care for their opinions on the matter...

If they want to bitch about refs and budgets.... whatever.. good for them.. I could care less...

I care more for what MY TEAM does... and this year... we were an absolute DISGRACE...  poorest showing EVER by any Greek team... to get knocked out by a team from Azjerbaijan....  Most people don't even know that is even a country!!!

This year.. instead of parding about the gavro circus in Europe.. we should focus on our own team.. b/c right now.. we are in SHAMBLES...  The team hasn't been this "mentally sick" since the days of Tzigger

And lastly, as for the Ethniki...   National team soccer.. isn't even worth my time.. its more comedic relief when I need to chuckle after a rough day at work.... when I see Faroe Islands destroying the Ethniki at home...  you can't help but wonder what the hell is going on

So Grkfreezer is the Greek team gets their s%$#! together and start winning you'll support them?

I don't understand your logic for hating the Greek team so much, iv been to Euros and seen them do F*** all but I never once turned my back on them no matter how much each trip cost me, I went to every game and gave all the voice I could to lift them like the rest who went to those games.....

Messi & Ronaldo both incredible talents and will go down with the other greats Maradona, Pelle, Ronaldo, Zidane, Cruyff, etc... they have won everything at club level, League Titles, CL titles and individually winning the Ballon d' Or, FIFA & UEFA player of the year. The only thing eluding both of them is winning for there NT, both making the final of major tournament with Ronaldo losing to Greece:)

Maradona was the best hands down.  I'm not one of these people that says "Maradona vs Pele, Maradona was better ..." but what he did will never happen again.  He went to a mid table club, in the best league in the world by a country mile, and won them the league.  That can't happen today.  Would Messi or Ronaldo sign for say Everton or Newcastle ?  Different times now so you just can't compare.  Then again, Maradona had the assistance of cocaine. ;)

• Like it 1

Brazilian Ronaldo for me is one of the best. Maradona will always be the greatest in  many ways but being a coke head took away my favouritism for him.

And you cant look past Zidane he did magic everywhere he went and won everything....

Ronaldo fenomeno was many people's favourite, mine as well. Once deemed not good enough by kalamata during his trial, he went on to conquer the world. Best striker i ever witnessed.

• Like it 1

Agree about Brazilian Ronaldo.  Before the Serie A defenders kicked him to death, he was truly scary.  Just think Christiano x 2.  I've never seen a striker cause defenders so much fear.

Look at these tackles!  Today nearly all reds, and they weren't even a yellow in this game.  Or not even a free kick.  People forget how bad the tackling used to be.

~1:23.

~3:53, love this one.  The defender looks like he's doing Karate or something.

~5:48, another beauty.

And he was given this treatment week in week out.  Christiano or Messi ?  Cannon fodder.  I can't remember who it was, but a Juve defender back in day was being interviewed and he said something like "In Italy, the man can get past the defender, or the ball, but not both".

• Like it 1

the national team is worse than a circus,a lot of the players playing for the national team PAY to play.

I will give you a real life example of how greek football works, a club got promoted to 3rd division this season,new coach comes in ,gets rid of 14 players from the roster and another 5 that the previous coach in his report had recommended to be kept,the new coach also got rid of them.

and he starts bringing in players from all over the place ,im checking their stats, they read 0 games - 0 goals from their previous teams,the 14 players he brought in all paid him 1.500 euros to play ,I asked a technical director of another club who im friends with ,why does he do that doesn't he want to develop a winning team and create something,the answer was no,he will do the same at his next club ,he doesn't care if he gets sacked.

there is one 2nd division club charging 8.000 euros if you want to play for them.

this also goes on for the national team.

• Like it 1

I'm not saying that we shouldnt be "happy".... somehow some way... my phone keeps putting up the 0-3 scoreline and it brings a smile everytime to my face... but I'm not going to come onto the forums and parade as if I have something going on for me at PAO

As for what they do in their forums.... I could care less.. I have not visited their forums once.. nor care to see what they have to say.. nor care for their opinions on the matter...

If they want to bitch about refs and budgets.... whatever.. good for them.. I could care less...

I care more for what MY TEAM does... and this year... we were an absolute DISGRACE... poorest showing EVER by any Greek team... to get knocked out by a team from Azjerbaijan.... Most people don't even know that is even a country!!!

This year.. instead of parding about the gavro circus in Europe.. we should focus on our own team.. b/c right now.. we are in SHAMBLES... The team hasn't been this "mentally sick" since the days of Tzigger

And lastly, as for the Ethniki... National team soccer.. isn't even worth my time.. its more comedic relief when I need to chuckle after a rough day at work.... when I see Faroe Islands destroying the Ethniki at home... you can't help but wonder what the hell is going on

• Like it 2