Phantis Forums

Greek Cup: Kastoria - PAOK

Ziaka

On Wednesday PAOK travels to Kastoria to meet the local team in the return leg of the Greek Cup. As we know Kastoria suprised PAOK at Toumba with 1-0 win.

On paper PAOK is the superior team, but it remains to be seen if they can rebound from the bad result against Akratitos on Saturday.

My prediction: Kastoria - PAOK 0-3

Finally Kastoria is a team with a great tradidion in the Cup! Arent they!

Absolutely!...

PAOK's goal for this season has been to make it to the Champions League... Not to have this game serve as an excuse, but they are still on track for their goal. Now, if they could just focus!....

VRE PAIDIA, H KASTORIA HTAN KAI THA EINAI GIA PANTA MEGALH OMADA, GIATH DEN MBOROUN OI KROITES TIS OMADAS NA POUN MIA KALH LEKSH?TORA EFXOMAI NA BRETHOUME ME TON GAVRO H ME TON BAZELO TON EPOMENO GIRO.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

VRE PAIDIA, H KASTORIA HTAN KAI THA EINAI GIA PANTA MEGALH OMADA, GIATH DEN MBOROUN OI KROITES TIS OMADAS NA POUN MIA KALH LEKSH?TORA EFXOMAI NA BRETHOUME ME TON GAVRO H ME TON BAZELO TON EPOMENO GIRO.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Sygxarhthria filaraki Kastoriane alla ase gaurous kai vazelous kata meros..ekei 8a xreiasteite megala sakia :D

kai pali bravo :tup:

Bravo Kastoria. You faced the favourite and beat him fair and square. Good lock in the quorterfinals.

As for PAOK this is a big xeftila. Not being able to pass a 3rd division team. This is a 3rd bad result in a row, and it is time it stopped. Anastasiadis needs to shake the players up.

Bravo Kastoria. You faced the favourite and beat him fair and square. Good lock in the quorterfinals.

As for PAOK this is a big xeftila. Not being able to pass a 3rd division team. This is a 3rd bad result in a row, and it is time it stopped. Anastasiadis needs to shake the players up.

Yes , I think complacency has set in ever since you beat the gaurous.

Let's just see if PAOK'S players have the charisma and the internal strength to turn this bad streak around . I doubt it...

Kastoria for me this year is not a 3rd Division team. Paok would've been better off if they played teams like Akratitos-xalkidona-kalamaria for example. I didn't see the game yet on TV, it will be on a bit later but Kastoria has a team this year from what I hear in Greece!

I watched a little the game taped.......

Greece Football must be better than I thought ...judging this by a 3rd Division team like Kastoria......

Sultanidis the striker is a big talent.......why look abroad...., when such a big talent is playing in the 3rd Greek Division........... he would be even an enforcement for AEK in the next future....

gela gela re gavrakia,xanoumia kai vazelia kai skoulikia ta dika sas xalia de vlepete

a nai re skoulikia 33 xronia exete na dite kipello

kai vazelia esis edo kai 5-7 xronia na dite mexri o panionios pire pio grigora kipello apo esas....e nai persi apo to aigaleo apoklistikate omada pou eixe anbei popo megalo prama.....

kai gavarkia esis edo kai 4 xronia perimenete

edo sto Bundesliga apoklistikane omades apo g-ethniki kai esis koroeidevete ton PAOK....

eidame thn Barca pou apoklistike kai i Bordeaux....

eidam na troei i galatasaray oamda CL htane 5 goal sthn edra ths sto kipello opos i besiktas 4 efage....

o PAOK xoris lefta xoris onomata olo omada kanei.....kai eidam e 6 vasiki fiagne kai pali psila pigeni o paok me talenta.....pou na eixe kai lefta opos kokkalis kai varzi.....

edo ton laki kai kati alous de afisane na aknoune prosfigi apo thn aek fabtasou pou na htane aftos ston paok amesos tha ton afianane eleuthero.....meta lene jiati toso komplex me athina....

PAOK GERA

PAOKARA SAGAPO PANTOU SE AKOULOUSO!!!!

PAOK THRISKEIA MAKEDONIA!!!!

AKOUSE KATH EDESIOTH, EGO EIMAI OPADOS THS KASTORIAS, MHN MAS BAZEIS STO KOPADI AFTO, GIATH AMA THELEIS NA KSERIS, POLOI APO EMAS TOUS KASTORIANOUS HPOSTHRIZOUME KAI TON PAOK. EGO DEN KOROIDEVO, OUTE GELAO, APLOS XEROMASTE GIA TO GEGONOS, OPOS XAIROMASTAN OTAN KERDISATE TON OLYMPIAKO. :tup: :tup: :tup:

EDESIOTH FILE, THIMASE TON TAKO TON TERMATOFILAKA POU SAS DOSAME? MIPOS POULL USE DIKOUS SAS AGONES, OPOS POULOUSE AGONES OTAN HTAN STHN KASTORIA? :huh:

AND AS FOR YOU MR.COLLINGWOOD,WHEN DID YOU WAKE UP TO THE LIKES OF GAVRO? I BET IT WAS WHEN YOU NOTICED OSFP WAS WINNING. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION,KASTORIA IS A POOR TEAM IN THE SENCE OF FUNDING,NOT OF TALENT;AND THEY CAN PLAY WITH THE BEST OF THEM.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Archived