Phantis Forums

Charis Mavrias ‒ (Now Playing for Panaitolikos)

js1000

^^^I had this idea a few years back. When many in the pao forums were raving about his technical ability, i saw other traits and concluded that he needs a change of position. I said the same about salpi. Wingers that are technically limited but show defensive discipline should be tried out at fullbacks. Back in the day salpi would always protect his fullback.

This also proves how behind we are in terms of innovation and thinking. The germans take our wingers and convert them to fullbacks. They did the same with vieirinha.

That's true Salpingidis was a workhorse. He always helped Torosidis in defence and that's why I believe we did well in the past 2 tournaments. We had players who were disciplined in defence and the right speed on the counter for example Salpingidis and Samaras. 

I see something in Mavrias. I believe he can be useful for the national team. He has got some of Salpingidis passion and determination. I'd like to see how he plays as a right back or right wingback. 

• 5 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Charis Mavrias ‒ Hibernian F.C.
  • 2 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Charis Mavrias ‒ AC Omonia
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Charis Mavrias ‒ AC Omonoia
  • 6 months later...

After clinching the title with Omonoia Mavrias announced on social media that he is leaving the club after 2.5 years. It is said that he has reached an agreement with Apollon Lemesos but there is no conformation yet.

• 2 months later...
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Charis Mavrias ‒ Free Agent
  • 5 months later...
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Charis Mavrias ‒ (Now Playing for Panaitolikos)