Phantis Forums

Kostas Stafylidis ‒ Hansa Rostock

pao123

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Nikitas changed the title to Kostas Stafylidis - FC Augsburg
  • 3 weeks later...

yesterday he was being used as left winger and he did a good job although his team lost 2-0. later on in the match he was switched back to left back. for the people who dont know german ratings , Note 1 is best and Note 6 is the worst.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.augsburger-allgemeine.de%2Fsport%2Ffc-augsburg%2FWieder-keine-Punkte-in-Mainz-Die-Spieler-in-der-Einzelkritik-id40498536.html&edit-text=&act=url

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Manages a series of near-screw ups followed by a pair of good blocks in the box, the (very lucky) deflection of which started the sequence that led to Augsburg's second (tying) goal. Interesting game.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a vid:

He has scored four goals this year, which is more than the squad's other defenders combined. In fact, I believe he's tied for third place on that team for goals scored.

Holebas who?

Augsburg was playing a 3-5-2 in that game, so take your pick of what to call his position. Wingback, LB, LW, same deal in this case.

Correct on the video. Twitter lied to me. Seeing the still shot in my post, that's clearly his goal vs Ingolstadt

45 minutes ago, pash said:

Augsburg was playing a 3-5-2 in that game, so take your pick of what to call his position. Wingback, LB, LW, same deal in this case.

Correct on the video. Twitter lied to me. Seeing the still shot in my post, that's clearly his goal vs Ingolstadt

Relax noone tried to point out you deceived us. that m@l@k@ uploader posted it on this day and with a misleading title.

• 3 weeks later...

Played in his team's 2-3 loss vs similarly relegation-threatened Ingolstadt. Augsburg really is a poor team, though Stafylidis didn't do much to help while I watched (which was up until around 70'). Interesting that they nearly managed a draw at the end, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Augsburg actually lost many players in the past 2 years. 2 years ago they finished fourth and got a spot in Europa League,managing to reach the  R16 if im not wrong, only to lsoe to finalists Liverpool 1-0 aggregate.

Their whole midfield is completely different from 2 years ago and a big loss was the one of Ragnar Klavan, going to liverpool.

• Argy changed the title to Kostas Stafylidis ‒ 1899 Hoffenheim
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Kostas Stafylidis ‒ Hansa Rostock