Phantis Forums

Melisanidis

Genome

As much as I hate seeing people suffer from violence there will be many of these guys packing s%$#! now and as bad as it sounds I find it funny because after all the s%$#! they've got away with over the years its now coming back to bite them in the ass, but I really doubt Meli was behind this, just another thing to attempt to pin on him especially since he apparently threatened this guy....

Never once have I said Meli is clean, to be involved in Football in Greece you need to have a dark side to you, was told this by ex AEK keeper Oikonomopoulos.

That being said I just find it funny that this guys car was blown up just after Meli apparently threatened him, by the way has anything been said about that since as the last time I heard it mentioned was a day after the Oly game, since then not a word about it.

And really if you look at the footage it shows 2 guys having a convo and if one was threatened he wasn't showing it as he was still making convo with Meli.

Propaganda at its finest

He also blamed Meli for his car being torched which is ridiculous. Have you seen the video footage of them talking Reaper? It honestly shows 2 guys talking and if this guy was being threatened well he didn't seem like a person being threatened with his life. Not saying Meli is innocent but the footage really doesn't show a person being threatened.

As for the car situation they were always going to blame it on Meli like they tried with Zografos (whatever happened with that), me question is why would Meli go burn the guys car for when these apparent threats were being mentioned, only brings more heat on himself and I don't think Meli is that dumb.

Not saying he hasn't threatened anyone before and he isn't the only one to threaten someone in Football, Marinakis is also good at doing that.

Reaper if someone is threatening you I'm sure you wouldn't sit there continuing to make conversation as Kurkos did, the guy didn't even have a look of worry on his face. When you get threatened with the things Meli apparently said you wouldn't continue sitting there.

Why would Meli go threaten him in the eyes of thousands of fans knowing in this day in age everyone has camera phones, just don't make sense.

Marinaki is light years better than Meli, you can't compare the two. One donates money to multiple philanthropic causes, the other smuggles oil, sells phoney licenses, operates a football club illegally, and openly dishes out death threats to reporters and referees.

One donates money hahaha wow that makes him such a better person now doesn't it. Do you even know where Meli donates before you run your mouth as per usual?

Reaper, my point is with Marinakis one is no better than the other, they are all the same s****. Of course Meli is dangerous every rich Greek is as you said. What makes me laugh is when something is said about Marinakis the word "propaganda" is thrown around yet when something is said about Meli its true, when really none of us have a F***en clue what the truth is.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there no way meli can invest money into the team, cause if thats the case I dont think we can win the league even in years to come. Were will the money come from, and we cant say from playing in europe, we need money to get into europe and and we need money to do well in europe. I dont our fans are realising that without meli investing money in, we wont win anything or do well in europe. I also read that AEK dont want to keep baroja because we are not willing to pay 250K, that is ridiculous. I remember all the ''erxomaste'' statements our team were making, I just dont think it is possible without spending any money or having a shareholder that invests money into the club.

• Like it 2

100% correct george21, my biggest issue is you have a slogan saying "erxomaste" but you don't wana spend, if that's the case don't have that slogan and don't get all your fans psyched up to think we are going to win a title soon. Im sure there is a way Meli can put money into AEK its Greece after all where you can get away with anything, so lets see what he does if Poyet stays on and he asks for more players....

Thats the thing, if meli is not allowed to invest money into AEK but we all say he can find a way to put money into the club, thats when our club will get into huge trouble. It will look very rich coming from meli if he does something like that. After every game he she states, we all want a clean league and no corruption and if he gets caught doing this, the jokes on him. Also meli and marinakis are trying there best to get each other nicked, so doing something like this will be a very risky game to play cause they are both following each others foot steps so lets not think he can and will get away with something like this. I know its greece and we are such a corrupted nation however he has loads of enemies and people that want to get him locked up and most people in greece like marinakis know thats one thing he will want to do, so the league and marinakis will probably have loads of lawyers and investigators following everything melissanidis does. Its not as easy as it sounds because loads of people do not like meli and they do follow everything he does.

Edited by george21

• 3 weeks later...