Phantis Forums

Melisanidis

Genome

I don't doubt that he is not a nice person...

however I didn't know being nice or not nice really matters when he is trying to do the best for his client...

Adam is 20/21....  he is contracted for another 18 months...he is not obligated to sign anything with any one....

he does not owe AEK.....We need to get over this mentality..

he is an AEK player..play him.....end of story....  if he is that good...another club may snap him up and pay some $$$$$

Who said he owed AEK anything? There is no mentality to get over in this instance.

But to not even respond to 2 offers to the club that gave him a chance is a disgrace on himself and his manager. If the shoe was on the other foot Sheriff I guarantee you 100% you would be saying the same thing.

Trying to do the best for his client may end up ruining his clients future also.

On the pitch he was a freak those freekicks against Madrid wont be forgotten anytime soon.

I don't doubt that he is not a nice person...

however I didn't know being nice or not nice really matters when he is trying to do the best for his client...

Adam is 20/21.... he is contracted for another 18 months...he is not obligated to sign anything with any one....

he does not owe AEK.....We need to get over this mentality..

he is an AEK player..play him.....end of story.... if he is that good...another club may snap him up and pay some $$$$$

If he was that good he'd be playing... If he and his manager were professional enough to at least respond to either of the two contract offers AEK made he'd be playing... It's on him, not AEK.

• Like it 2

AEK made an offer to Tzanetopoulos the day after he rejected Sevilla, he didn't respond. AEK made another offer to Tzanetopoulos to re sign after the PAOK game and he didn't respond. They offered him close to 10x the amount he makes now and he didn't respond. Who's the one being unprofessional here? Who's pulling the strings? Certainly not AEK.

• Like it 2

This "offer" that Sevilla made was for a loan deal with a one million option to buy at the end of it, so he really hasn't convinced anyone that Tzanetopoulos is worth a certain amount. If they make a real offer with money involved I'm sure AEK will wrap him in a bow and send this distraction away on the first flight out of Athens.

• Like it 1

Good enough to be playing against Platanias and Veria, yet when it came to the crunch against Oly he was made to look like a fool. He is a good player but needs plenty of work.

Kovacevic made Papastathopoulo look like a ballerina at one time, look where the Kalamatiano is these days.

Thank you Reaper well said. Yes he was a great name when he played for us but since then he has done F*** all in terms of supporting AEK.

C'mon bro, you're being harsh on the guy. A lot of people have done worse and are still involved with AEK. Bajevic sold us worse than anyone in our history and yet a large portion of our fans accept him nowadays and don't doubt his love for AEK. Manola the same and yet he's still with us. Even Kasapi who was a loyal soldier took AEK to court over post-2004 money. At the end of the day there are very few Mauros,Nestoridi, Papaioannou, and Demi type players. Tsarta most of all cared about his family and was always stingy with money. Whenever he entered the field or scored a goal he would kiss his ring finger. There's no doubt he loves Sevilla but he loves AEK too...not as much as himself of course hahaha

In my opinion Tsarta was wasted talent. The most talented player I have ever seen (I saw him in person on a few occasions). But, if he had a more humble mentality and work ethic, he could have been a name remembered world wide in my opinion. Kind of like Xatzipanagi could have been too. 

• Like it 1

Kovacevic made Papastathopoulo look like a ballerina at one time, look where the Kalamatiano is these days.

LOL this post sounds like a hallucination. The first game was the usual tigani koraki game(1-0) and in the OAKA game you lost 4-0. How exactly did Kovacevic make him look like a ballerina? That was Papastathopoulos' last year at AEK by the way, so it looks like your memory needs some work. Oti sas katevei lete.

Bajevic did bad to us no doubt but I don't see why people have it in for Manolas, the guy hasn't done anything wrong, yet our fans bag him for Kosta leaving, yet not many know WE lost Kosta for a lousy $40,000 Euro this is a fact 100%.

People say Manolas never played against PAO as Vardi was paying him off not to play but if you check the records he has the most appearances for any AEK player against PAO.

As for Tsiartas, I don't doubt his ability, being a left footer myself I looked up to him, but once he finished playing he didn't give us back much and with this situation now people blame everyone else but the manager, its his fault Tzane hasn't signed anywhere.

LOL this post sounds like a hallucination. The first game was the usual tigani koraki game(1-0) and in the OAKA game you lost 4-0. How exactly did Kovacevic make him look like a ballerina? That was Papastathopoulos' last year at AEK by the way, so it looks like your memory needs some work. Oti sas katevei lete.

https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://kourkouti.yooblog.gr/files/2007/12/ballerina-vs-kovacevic_ilias-nikolaou_2007b.jpg&imgrefurl=http://kourkouti.sport24.gr/2007/12/17/&h=343&w=624&tbnid=zHPSDnSPBpJtYM:&docid=UZrhIF4cZZyKOM&ei=tqGfVqjIDomf-gGU4ZLABA&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwio-5vK1LjKAhWJjz4KHZSwBEgQMwg3KBQwFA

Even without the tutu, he looked like a ballerina to me on that play, the way he jumped with his hands up like that. I'm just saying...I actually like the guy tbh he's an old classmate of my cousin, good ol' Kalamata boy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cant wait to hear people lay the blame on Meli for the refs car that set alight over night, same ref who Meli apparently threatened during the Oly match, I find it coincidental 3 weeks after we play them and with all the rubbish Meli apparently said this guys car gets set alight, similar to Zografos situation which was also pinned on Meli, anyone else see a pattern here? Seems like they trying to pin it on Meli