Phantis Forums

Melisanidis

Genome

hahahahahahah Meli in jail soon F*** people make me laugh, over look their own presidents halia and worry about other teams.

I read another comment the other day saying Meli will be murdered soon by the Czech mafia for OPAP, kati m*****es people talk I find it so amusing.......

Remind us again who has 5 serious charges against him and reports to Police every 15 days and was just recently fined 150,000 euros? Was it Meli? Hmmm

be wary of the Czech mafia?

maybe they are related to Vyntra?  that's why he always gets a NT call up..

Every corrupt mega rich tycoon has donated money to some organization or fund in order to boost their public relations image or get some sort of tax break. That's how you have things like Carnegie Hall for instance. Mellisanidi has also donated to numerous funds, led a soccer team into a war torn country as a sign of morale support, and is a huge leader and contributor within the Pontian society. The truth is that Mellisanidi just like Marinaki made a portion of his fortune through illegal means just like a lot of ultra rich people in Greece who have evaded taxes and just like many people involved in soccer in general.

BUT let me highlight something to people like Greeko that might seem earth shattering at first but I assure you it'll sink in at some point after hours of hard thinking. I'll take it slowly:

This webpage is something called a forum. Every forum has sub topics or "threads" that talk about different things. But for the most part forums tend to have a predominant topic or overall theme. There are two predominant topics or themes in Phantis.com that bring users together to chat or converse. One of them is being Greek/Greece and the other is..............wait for iiitttttt.............SOCCER or what many people call, FOOTBALL. 

Okay? Did we get that part out of the way?

Now, keeping in mind that this is a S.O.C.C.E.R. forum it is most likely that many of our conversations will revolve around....wait for it again.......SOCCERR. I feel like we might be making a lot of progress here so I'll fast forward to the point.

The problem with Marinaki is not that he is a corrupt piece of s%$#!, because as I highlighted before, Melisanidi  has done illegal things too. The problem is that he is corrupt within the context of the word we used before: SOCCER. Within the world of soccer Melisanidi (and most of the Greek soccer world) is asking for a leveled playing field whereas Marinaki is running a soccer mafia that he uses to extort millions of euros a year. Within the context of the Supeleague, Marinaki is using his corruption to turn the league into his own personal cash cow. Something you can't say about Melisanidi, Savidi, or Allafouzo. 

Also before you start throwing jabs about the stadium, take some time to look into how Olympiako built their stadium and about a certain team called Ethniko. 

• Like it 1

Just so we're clear here..............what you are saying is that olympiakos have cheated in everything we have done in our history paid off players/clubs in all our games, got a stadium rebuilt unlawfully, and should be stripped off all our titles and sent down to the 3 tear of FOOTBALL(NOT SOCCER) in Greece, and say we are at fault for PAO AEK POAK failings in the past 20 years?!

Just so we're clear here..............what you are saying is that olympiakos have cheated in everything we have done in our history paid off players/clubs in all our games, got a stadium rebuilt unlawfully, and should be stripped off all our titles and sent down to the 3 tear of FOOTBALL(NOT SOCCER) in Greece, and say we are at fault for PAO AEK POAK failings in the past 20 years?!

Very good! You catch on quick huh?  Now Idk about everything in your history but for the last 17 years for sure. 

• Like it 2

Well said! 

Demi summed it up best in his last on air interview: "An den eixe adikhthei h AEK to 2008 tha pername ta 20 ekat. apo to Champions League, tha ksexrewname, kai twra tha me legate enan apo tous kalhterous proedrous ollon twn epoxwn."

That was the year that AEK needed 8 million euros the subsequent summer to sustain the roster. Take into consideration the year that Vasara cost us a place in the champions league and also take into consideration, like JVC mentioned, the countless points dropped(especially in the head to head derbies) and you realize why AEK got to the point the team got, in a period where no other team in the league had even close to a stronger backing from their fanbase. 

Greeko there is a big reason to prove why it is that this forum has completely lost reality.
Not because all its members live on other continents far far away and they base everything they know on articles from the internet.

No it's because if it wasnt for the logo's in their avaters I couldnt distinguish the AEK and PAO fans!! They are like one team on this forum!! This would never happen in Greece. Fans of those teams hate each other. Not even Olympiakos brings them together in Greece like the yellow and Green fans on this forum.. CRAZYYYYYYYYY a disgrace for the real fans in  Greece.

Idk who to answer to first the one posting corny hashtags or the guy who has lost all touch with his surroundings both soccer wise and politically. 

But for arguments sake let me just correct a statement made by Doxa regarding Panathinaiko fans and AEK fans in Greece hating each other more than they hate Olympiako. Now based on your posts in the political forums I'm going to take the guess that you either have no idea as to what is going on around you or you live in some xorio, or place far from Athens. I'll correct you as I not only spend a few months a year in Athens but my entire family is from Athens including cousins who are organized fans. For starters the hatred that you are referring to is not shared by the common fans as most common fans who are not gauroi, just like a portion of Olympiako fans acknowledge that your club is corrupt. The hatred that you are referring to is between the organized fans like Original and Gate13 who hate each because they share the same turf. The biggest example being the stronghold Original has in the Domatiaki fan club located in the traditionally Panathinaiko controlled Leoforo Alexandras. Olympiako is not an Athenian club, they are a club of Peiraia, which to people outside of Attikh is the same but within Attikh there is a difference. So YES, the organized fans of AEK and Panathinaiko war more often than they do with Olympiako because of their close proximity to one another, BUT the common fans in general tend to converse as the common vazelo is more level headed than your common delusional tsoukala gauro sheep. 

No mention of the SDNA reporter and numerous other reporters almost beat to death by the gauro militia....or maybe we should look deeper into the philipidi murder where our friend Xaro, one of the gauro leaders along with the other members involved got away with it unscathed even though there were pictures, witnesses, and video footage of the murderers involved. 

BTW for anyone who doesn't know, the same gauro leader who was linked to the murder of Philipidi was invited to the olympiako fan club of new york so that he can be their honorary guest at their annual dinner dance last year. Thats what I mean when I say this is a kseftilismenh omada with kseftiles opadous. 

• Like it 1

Same fan base who desecrated their own fans grave and blamed it on AEK fans and what happened? Those arrested were actually Oly fans, can someone say M-A-L-A-K-E-S....

Seems they can bag others easy yet forget their own fans halia........

Doxa anytime you wana let me know which ref Meli had bashed im here to listen :)

• Like it 1

I think the average fan in Greece is not the one who is out causing trouble. Its the fan clubs, which tend to act like gangs, that seem to stir up or are the cause of most of the trouble. As for the owners, many of them do not appear to be saints so comparing them to one and other is probably no different than the pot calling the kettle black. I think the supporters need to be patient with ownership and should be in favor of a slow and steady approach towards building a winner. Blowing the budget for a single season on an all or nothing approach can and usually is disastrous when you don't win it all. Planning for long term sustained success by being fiscally responsible and adding quality players is the right way to go. Obviously this team still has some way to go but I think we will see some additional pieces added in the winter and more in the summer especially if we have an opportunity in Europe.

Doxa that's a really good reply from you, cant seem to find me but there are comments above from me, don't give up your day job comedy isn't your strong point!! Not answering the question once again, runs his mouth and make accusations yet cant tell us what it is based on.

And so what if I got into the PAO forum, you do also at times so do other Oly fans on this forum, didn't realise it was a crime to speak to people that support other teams even though it is based on soccer.

You have some great logic about you. 

Edited by Original Sydney

GREECE Worst incidents 1980 35 injured in Paok v Panathinaikos fixture when crowd pelted officials with stones and bricks.

1983 Aris fan stabbed and killed by Panathinaikos fans.

1986 Paok fan stabbed to death by AEK Athens fan on eve of match.

• 1 month later...