Phantis Forums

Bosnia V Greece

js1000

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lazaros on ahead of kone, santos has a lot to answer, for and why oh why was maniatis brought on ?? the problem santos has is that tziolis kats and kara will always play so he has to make space for them and i also feel if k paps had been fit avraam would still have got the nod ahead of him. when your manager doesn't rate you what chance does the team have???? 

The refs gave us no help, but a 3-1 loss is more than deserved. Terrible lineup from Santos. This lineup was too old in 2010, and now they're WAY too old. If we're not in Brazil, FIRE SANTOS!

Absolutely atrocious. They couldn't put together more than 2 passes. No communication WHAT-SO-EVER. This does not surprise me one bit. If anyone is interested, the problem is this gang of bums: Santos,

Kats, Kara and Fyssas. As long as they're f ucking around behind the scenes, you'll keep seeing the same crappy football. These rejects must be REMOVED. Do you really want to see this team advance to the WC and get their asses whipped? When we clearly have the talent to put something great together? DO NOT support this team; demand that they go!

I don't understand. Did they play along each other for the first time? Because that's how they performed. They couldn't pass the ball more than once and even that was usually a mistake. As if they didn't know each other's positions or couldn't find anyone on the pitch. Deplorable.

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but in the World Cup I'd rather see a competitive team than any of the past performances in the WC. They shouldn't go if they appear like this. It's embarassing. What, say they "appeared" at the WC in Brazil? That's not good enough for me.

Yes, Lazarus, Bosnia and Greece 100% deserved the result. The only thing, I wish Karnezis's penatly save didn't result in a goal.

Yes, Lazarus, Bosnia and Greece 100% deserved the result. The only thing, I wish Karnezis's penatly save didn't result in a goal.

The point I was trying to make is that Bosnia did not play an exceptionally good game desrving such a big win. Greece on the other hand played such a terrible game that they deserved such a big loss.

Look, I am not going to argue the value of Samaras because he does bring value to our team. But putting his head down and running down left field until the ball's taken away from him is mostly his way of playing and it's very predictable, to the point of utter inefficiency, most times. He does get away with a few, now and then, through sheer determination so I can't take that away from him, even though I call him ksilopodaro :bangin: . But Karnezis impressed me with his poise; we have a good one there compared to the rest of our GTs. The penalty block is evidence of his poise & quality, and the fact that it ended in the net rest with our sloppy defense, period.

I have been a supporter of Santos but not anymore, he needs to go, and all the gerousia which is instilling bad habits into our young players. I say if this team does not drastically improve it is best we don't make the WC because I certainly don't need the embarrassment in front of my Brazilian family.

goalie is good......everyone else (with the exception of samaras) sucked....

samaras cant do it alone....if he gets no support, u cant expect anything dangerous...

typical Greece - you never know who will show up AND they N E V E R come out aggressive or try to impose their will on the game...why? because their "will" or their "stamp" or "their style of play" is to sit back, sit back, absorb and counter. Until that changes, they will NEVER be an elite team. It's not talent; we have talent, its changing the mentality of how they play.....its attacking open spaces, off the ball movement and team cohesiveness......that's always been the problem, and it continues to be the problem.........

yes.... alot on the bench or not playing....no reason why mitroglou should not be starting.....and if any of u guys read my previous posts, u will see that i am always questioning why fetfa is not playing...don't wanna hear this nonsesne of not in form blah blah blah.......

your mid should be ninis (he needs tough guys to support him) fourtounis taxidis   put tsilis behind him   toro papa pap siovas   and samara mitro fetfa  up front...that is the lineup....(mabe a few are injured now but that the future)

mitro   fetfa   samaras   nin fourouni  taxidis (or kone or whoever)   tsiolis   toro papa pap   -------------------- forget holevas,

bench  christo, salpi, maniatis, avraam, etc etc etc

this lineup can put some pressure on the opposition, keep them back, etc...............

Archived