Phantis Forums

Lazaros Christodoulopoulos ‒ (Now Playing for Aris)

js1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lazaros has great pace, dribbling, freak kicks, and good penalty kicker.

he should've really stepped it up for us in the Euro 2016 campaign

perhaps he can make it up for the world cup campaign

• Like it 1

At the world cup I personally think he was very selfish. Costa Rica game comes to mind every time I think of him. Regardless, I still rate him as a player, he has a nice technical aspect to his game which I really enjoy. He reminds me of Robben in terms of dribbling style.

yeah when Santos was saying certain players were trying to be the hero and get the goal, he was specifically talking about the 3 on 2 attack where Lazaros took a long shot from an easy to save angle when he should have passed to Mitroglou

At the world cup I personally think he was very selfish. Costa Rica game comes to mind every time I think of him. Regardless, I still rate him as a player, he has a nice technical aspect to his game which I really enjoy. He reminds me of Robben in terms of dribbling style.

Thats a fair point, but in his defence, he was one of the very few players we had that could be a threat with the ball, or take an opponent on and create some offence. It's players like him that we want to have the ball as opposed to a plumber like Maniati let's say.

• Like it 1

All in all, lazaros has had a poor nt career thus far. Only 1 goal in like 26 appearances.

Like you guys said, he can dribble past players and create chances...but he has no final product. He does the difficult work, and then he fails to find his teammates. Or he screws up the shot...or he makes the wrong decision and we lose the ball.

Still, if he gets playing time, he probably deserves a nt call up. This is by default, since we don't have too many competent wingers.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't want to see lazaros at pao again. All he did in the time here was set up cisse for a goal against the gavroi. Rubbish player that had the opportunity to take the team on his shoulders but jumped ship instead.

• Argy changed the title to Lazaros Christodoulopoulos ‒ (transferred to AEK Athens from Hellas Verona on August 27, 2016)
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Lazaros Christodoulopoulos ‒ (Now Playing for Aris)
  • Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic