Phantis Forums

PAO-Malaga

athinaios

PAO got better than what they deserved in the first match, losing only 2-0. I repeat, I don't think this team has the ability to overcome such a result at home. So it'll be Europa league and the CL money will all go to gavroi.

I wonder whether the press would say the same things after the same horrible performance in Spain but had PAO scored one goal....

Ferreira was uprepared; the players were timid and lost on the pitch. Anyway, that's done now.

But, this second leg will show whether PAO has a fighting team--a necessary trait for the long run this season.

Reports say that Katsou and Zeca will start, which I don't think they should. Fornaroli will be the striker. I don't know what to make of this guy yet.

I'm hopping for a good match.

Ummm, crap so far. Not even an attempt on goal yet, 25' in. Long night. Malaga is definitely in total control not only of the series but of this game too.

I'm going to take a nap and wake up for the second half as the PAO players will probably too. :angry:

:tdown:

Boring game. PAO doesn't deserve to be in the CL. Malaga will get smashed too but they'll get $$$

I don't know if PAO has had a plan for this game. I mean total non-creativity. They were passing the ball casually to the back when they had (often) no other choices. No midfield and no offense. Not one chance on goal for PAO in this entire game. Wow. Embarrassing actually.

We have a new team and we don't have any really good strikers up front; what do you expect. I actually thought it was going to be much worse than it is, actually. A few years ago Malaga would have been a walk in the park for us; amazing how people can screw things up.

We're not CL ready this year; not even close. Hopefully they can make some good signings in January, and Leto will make a big difference. Speaking of which when is he expected back?

Leto has never made the difference except in exhibition games and against bottom feeder teams. when it counts he disappears and is never around to even show any examples of excellence other than great whinning when he gets tackles from some good defenders. the proof is in the pudding look at his goals and you will see that the teams are very week. If he was even good you would have seen teams from other leagues poaching for him.

Archived