Phantis Forums

Wherever TV vs Ellas TV

• 11 months later...

I have wherevertv and it works but I am waiting to give ellastv a try when they go to Roku. But they have been saying they will be on Roku for the past 6 months. Otherwise, I'm sticking with Roku.

I wonder if you tried Ellas TV on Roku because they have started offering Roku as well. If so let me know ow your experience is.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if you tried Ellas TV on Roku because they have started offering Roku as well. If so let me know ow your experience is.

I have not but I might be willing to try if they can give me a solution for using 2 roku boxes in 1 house without paying double the monthly fee.

I have wherevertv and it works but I am waiting to give ellastv a try when they go to Roku. But they have been saying they will be on Roku for the past 6 months. Otherwise, I'm sticking with Roku.

They are already in roku. The private name is ellastvroku and you need to call to get username and password. Don't expect a user friendly experience. I have both Ellas tv with roku and set top box. With roku you will not get free movies, apps, radio and the navigation experience is not that great. For the amount of money you would pay on a monthly basis for Ellas tv on roku I suggest taking advantage of the summer promo, buy the set top for $75 and get free Ellas tv on iPhone or iPad.

Here is the promo link

http://issuu.com/ellastv/docs/summer-2013

Archived