Phantis Forums

PAO v. AEK

athinaios

PAO needs to manage this game well to go to play gavroi next.

Is that Seitaridis on the pitch? This is the worst joke. This guy should never play 1' again.

If Leto is limbing, he should be subbed. We need him for the next game. Maybe Petro can come in.

I wonder what happened to Lazaros. No one is writing about him. He could be helpful now.

game over..

they pressured us at the end but we weathered the storm...some stupid play at the end but a solid match for about 75 minutes...

zeca cant score, he needs to work on his finishing, but he is very good in alot of other aspects of his game..

cala also should have been sent off after trying tp punch leto...in all honesty, this one should have finished 5-2

more to come...

This should be a lesson learned for PAO. They can't be arrogant and they can't relax. That's what Oly has exhibited and it's not good for our team.

I can't wait for the next game! In case of a win, it'll count double! [my theory that when playing your main challenger, a win or a loss counts double.... 3 points you get and 3 points they don't]

This should be a lesson learned for PAO. They can't be arrogant and they can't relax. That's what Oly has exhibited and it's not good for our team.

I can't wait for the next game! In case of a win, it'll count double! [my theory that when playing your main challenger, a win or a loss counts double.... 3 points you get and 3 points they don't]

enooite!!

Archived