Phantis Forums

To all ANTI-Olympiakos fans...

Who do you prefer to win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to win?

• OLYMPIAKOS
    • GALATASARAY

Lets see how we, anti- olympiakos Greek supporters think about this clash between Olympiakos and Galatasaraye... Will we support the Greek team Olympiakos or the Turkish team Galatasaray?

I believe that most anti-olympiacos fans will support Galatasaray. (I personally, need to think about that question myself....)

Anyway the poll will tell...

very interesting poll and one that will have ppl thinking and questioning their loyalties for days.

when pao played fenerbache last season, didn't super 3, gate 7 and original 21 all lend their 'support' to the kotes for when the turks were supposed to come to athens?

i think that nationalistic pride will be too much to overcome in this tie and will be THE ONLY TIME when rival supporters will be rooting for the GAY-roi.

I would be with Olympiakos whoever were their oponents at Europe and voted so above...

I would be with PAO whoever their opponents in Europe.

Can't deny I enjoy havin the luxury of teasing my friends who are supporters of the two aforementioned archrivals in case of a loss, but I want them to win and also see their games with almost equal passion for the win as I do for the Greek NT.

I see Greek Football represented there but cant help saying once more ...

"Pwpw magga mou sfaliares pou tha faei o OSFP kai fetos!!!!! " :lol:

You dont have to express your friendly-olympiacos feelings to us afain, we all have realised that deeply inside you are GAY-ros...... :D

So dont tell us about nationalism and all that &%$%#(%..... :P

As far as the GAY-ros sfaliares we all know that it is going to happen no matter the opponents of thrinos in the group. It doesnt make any difference if it is Juve, macabbi, or real... The sfaliares are coming and going every year.... :P

And the moment will come once again for our favorite saying...

"OE OE OE OLOI OI GAY-ROI AP TON KANAPEEEEEEEE........." :tup: :tup:

Dont use a word like "nationalism" so easily because it has various meanings that range from harmless to vomiting

Yes, in sport I see all Greek Teams and Athletes with a sympathetic Eye. In Greece the competition between us makes a sport I love have more spice and interest. I dont feel I should hate anyone!

The fact that you PAO worms are top of my "dislike" list as a team is anotherissue easy to explain... ;)

for the record, i think that both the kotes and the GAY-roi are going to cop sfaliares in the CL this season. the kotes are a shadow of their former selves and the GAY-roi are just crap.

both have very tough groups. it's not to say that we (AEK) don't have our work cut out for us, because we do. all CL matches are tough in their own right and that's why it should be taken one match at a time.

no one knows what sort of form the teams will be in, suspensions, injuries etc, etc.......that's why i hate it when supporters say that "we'll take 6pts off them, maybe a draw against them away, blah, blah...."

it's all bulls.hit talk at this stage.

Who, in his right mind, would wish for the support of people who:

- are capable of assaulting the players of their own team, or

- would proudly, cheerfully, and willingly undermine their team because of their burning desire to express their feelings concerning the coach?

While I barely understand what you mean by nationalistic pride, I seem to remember reading that in 1453 a sizable part of the city's population considered the Ottoman occupation to be the lesser evil. Given that the symbols of both teams come from Constantinople, I would expect the supporters of these teams to reproduce the same nationalistic eclecticism as their ideological forebears.

Of course, you may wish to consider that nationalism is a recent phenomenon and decide to support the most stoutly anticatholic team. Maybe we need a poll to decide which squad is more devoutly anticatholic so that you may know which one to support.

when in a patriotic mood- i want osfp to win.

when in a rational frame of mind- i do cost/benefit analysis and figure: its best for us if osfp wins.

as aektzi-- if it is possible for both of those disgusting teams to lose then i hope they do!! lets not forget gala is the osfp of turkey.

off topic: its has been the greco-turkish clashes of league equivalents.

last season: pao-fener

now: osfp- gala

next: aek- besiktas ??

when in a patriotic mood- i want osfp to win.

when in a rational frame of mind- i do cost/benefit analysis and figure: its best for us if osfp wins.

as aektzi-- if it is possible for both of those disgusting teams to lose then i hope they do!! lets not forget gala is the osfp of turkey.

that's very well said......when you look at the overall picture and what it means to greece in the long-term, you just have to go for those scum scucking GAY-roi - no 2 butts abouts about it.

all greek teams in europe represent greece, so if the GAY-roi cop it then it reflects badly on all of us.

i dis-like both teams with equal passion, but nationalistic pride is just too much!!

all greek teams in europe represent greece, so if the GAY-roi cop it then it reflects badly on all of us.

i dis-like both teams with equal passion, but nationalistic pride is just too much!!

That is the main problem, that the GAY-roi are representing Greece in Europe and that is why it is so embarassing to be Greek!!! :D

Oyst GAY-ROI the sooner they get out of Europe the better for all of us!

Dont be stupid here guys........we are talking about history and a lot of issues.

I hate PAO and OSFP but against Fener, I was green all the way, as I will be red this time around.

My allegiance is with them.....unless they do a m*****a and try to be friends, then I hope they get pumped na ma8oune.

OSFP ALL THE WAY.......

Irrelevant!

The purpose of the poll is not to determine what OSFP is but to offer a glimpse into the character of the supporters of other clubs!

i think its relevant because im saying the only reason im going for them againsed GS, and that because there greek... i hate em with all my heart, but ill back em in Europe.

Irrelevant!

The purpose of the poll is not to determine what OSFP is but to offer a glimpse into the character of the supporters of other clubs!

i think its relevant because im saying the only reason im going for them againsed GS, and that because there greek... i hate em with all my heart, but ill back em in Europe.
Hes right....thats the only reason everyone is going for them.....Its got 100% relevance.

Hes right....thats the only reason everyone is going for them.....Its got 100% relevance

and if it was against any other team i could probably speak for the 95% of non gavroi when i say i hope they get 4-5 goals past them.

greek teams in europe reflect on greece and although them lsoing in europe can be embarrasing enough (even though i dont support them) how would you all feel copping s.it from the turks

i think and would hope that all non-osfp greek fans go for osfp vs galatasaray in cl matches b/c after all they do represent greece. and i would also want osfp to win all other games as well as much as i don'tlike them or like teasing osfp mates when they embaress themselves with their performances, in the end you have to go for them.

as someone else put it, i would also prefer osfp out of europe but until that happens ( which will be a long time) you have to go for them and for all other greek teams when they play any team. points for greece and more greek teams in europe is better than fighting and teasing each other about poor performace( even though it ca be fun at times, it gets quite tiresome)

Reading the comments.... .. it looks like a win-win situation for the Non-Gavroi......

Would Olympiakos get a positive result.... then we would say.... The Greek Team did it

But would Olympiakos lose..... then we would say..... Olympiakos lost

Sto kato...kato..... to aima.... nero den ginete........

Honestly, for all Olympiakos fans that remained or joined Phantis Club... I wish for them a victory......as they do love their club ...like we do ours... but always reading and hearing "7 in a row" ...-(although the serial has not been confirmed in neutral European games, which leaves a suspicous note on that serie)-...... is not fun neither.

I prefer coping sh.t from turks than having to hear all the GAY-roi BULLSH.T!! :P

FORZA GALA..... :tup:

re so u will prefer Greek football being Embarrased? tsipna re if Oly loose we would all sufer! (im saying this for the Gala game Only in all the other games i wont care if they win or loose :P )

Guest Thryleon

I cant believe you guys have are even debating this topic. An absolute disgrace for all of you especially the ones who would rather be able to give s.hit to us fans and have the tourkoi win, than Olympiakos have a good showing. Personally i dont care what happens, i would like to see some good football being played by all Greek teams. If the results come our way then even better but if not, well we came we saw and we did what we could, and that goes for all teams, not just mine. Id rather bomb out first round, than have to defend all game to get a result on a counter. A good game should come first, as my coach always says: Lets go out there and play some football, play with heart, go in hard move the ball around, and even if the result doesnt come as long as you try your best thats all you can do.

Archived