Phantis Forums

Jimenez is out

Irlandos

Too bad this will cost us a heap of money. My hope would be that the dioikisi stops taking on such huge contracts in the future... when we obviously don't have the money for it right now.

Having said that, thank you Jimenez for our first piece of metal in nine years!

Kostenoglou would've also been my choice, but not right now. Anyway let's see if he can repeat February 2008, when he also came in after a Spanish coach (Ferrer) right before the OSFP derby, and then won it 4-0...

genome, i think jimenez actually gifted the club the remainder of his contract that they otherwise would have had to pay out on the terms that he gets paid immediately for the last 8 months of service that he was previously, unpaid...

if the coach hasnt been payed in 8 months, how much to they owe some of the players?

I was not happy with Manolo, but I thought it would be a big mistake for him to leave and have to pay the rest of his salary... As a gentleman, he walked away clean. I appreciate that...

As far as Kostenoglou... what a joke... He is not ready for our team... What did he do with Ethnikos Asteras?

Not sure how i feel about this move!!!! In way i am like it's ok let's move on and see Kostenoglou can do in the other i think Jimenez was ok for now. We are in 1st place and yes we lost some games but it's not his fault 100%. What can you expect from players that have not been paid in over 7 months!!!!!! Plust our roster is not good. It's mediocy at best!! No matter what Gracias Jimenez!!!!!!

genome, i think jimenez actually gifted the club the remainder of his contract that they otherwise would have had to pay out on the terms that he gets paid immediately for the last 8 months of service that he was previously, unpaid...

if the coach hasnt been payed in 8 months, how much to they owe some of the players?

Goes to show what kind of a man Jimenez is and what he did and still does for the club. Again not my thought of an ideal situation, getting rid of him at this point...

And indeed, what was he supposed to do with unpaid players and a roster that wasn't really what he wanted/needed to start with.

The men "up top" found their scapegoat and played their little game, let's hope it's for the better...

Archived