Phantis Forums

Bosnia v Greece

js1000

some new faces in the squad for this one, and only 2 strikers, there's more keepers than strikers and one of them is 36.

Squad

Goalkeepers: Michalis Sifakis (Aris), Alexandros Tzorvas (Panathinaikos), Costas Chalkias (PAOK)

Defenders: Vassilis Torosidis, Avraam Papadopoulos, Giannis Maniatis (all Olympiakos), Nikos Spyropoulos (Panathinaikos), Giannis Zaradoukas (Olympiakos Volos), Athanasios Petsos (FC Kaiserslautern/GER), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Werder Bremen/GER), Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke 04/GER)

Midfielders: Costas Katsouranis, Sotiris Ninis and Giorgos Karagounis (all Panathinaikos), Pantelis Kafes and Grigoris Makos (both AEK Athens), Yiannis Fetfatzidis (Olympiakos), Panayiotis Kone (Brescia/ITA), Giorgos Fotakis (PAOK), Andreas Tatos (Atromitos), Vasilios Pliatsikas (MSV Duisburg/GER)

Forwards: Giorgos Samaras (Celtic/SCO), Nikos Liberopoulos (AEK)

some new faces in the squad for this one, and only 2 strikers, there's more keepers than strikers and one of them is 36.

Squad

Goalkeepers: Michalis Sifakis (Aris), Alexandros Tzorvas (Panathinaikos), Costas Chalkias (PAOK)

Defenders: Vassilis Torosidis, Avraam Papadopoulos, Giannis Maniatis (all Olympiakos), Nikos Spyropoulos (Panathinaikos), Giannis Zaradoukas (Olympiakos Volos), Athanasios Petsos (FC Kaiserslautern/GER), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Werder Bremen/GER), Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke 04/GER)

Midfielders: Costas Katsouranis, Sotiris Ninis and Giorgos Karagounis (all Panathinaikos), Pantelis Kafes and Grigoris Makos (both AEK Athens), Yiannis Fetfatzidis (Olympiakos), Panayiotis Kone (Brescia/ITA), Giorgos Fotakis (PAOK), Andreas Tatos (Atromitos), Vasilios Pliatsikas (MSV Duisburg/GER)

Forwards: Giorgos Samaras (Celtic/SCO), Nikos Liberopoulos (AEK)

Hopefully Samaras will be concentrated in the center where he will be a bit more dangerous. Good to see Pliatsikas back in there...

Hey everybody, how are you guys doing? It's been over a year since I posted here on the boards. Hope you guys are having fun around here. :LOL:

I moved back to Sweden after all the problems we had in Greece so me and my wife are looking for a better life. It's a real shame how screwed up the Greek government are. I'll be back superivising this forum as well as posting.

Na eiste kala pedia! :tup: :)

Welcome back Dark Horse! Hope all turns out good back in Sweden. :D

Talking about Israel - since we play 'em in a few weeks.

"Israel fell short against Ivory Coast in Geneva 4-3 yesterday as coach Luis Fernandez's national squad faced its last test before a crucial match against Greece early next month. " - The story on Haaretz

Hey everybody, how are you guys doing? It's been over a year since I posted here on the boards. Hope you guys are having fun around here. :LOL:

I moved back to Sweden after all the problems we had in Greece so me and my wife are looking for a better life. It's a real shame how screwed up the Greek government are. I'll be back superivising this forum as well as posting.

Na eiste kala pedia! :tup: :)

So after aekmafia earlier this week, another lost son makes his way back :D

Welcome back dark_horse! :tup:

• 1 month later...

I moved back to Sweden after all the problems we had in Greece so me and my wife are looking for a better life. It's a real shame how screwed up the Greek government are.

Welcome back and all....I realise this isn;t the forum..but I just wanted to reply to your post.

I don't know what happened to you in Greece...but surely it wasn't this current government's fault. It is clearly the system and society that is the problem with nation.

Would everyone like to go back 10 years? Let's hope that this crisis paves the way for real societal change. Papandreou is trying.

Anyway I hope everyone here is doing well in very challenging times.

Archived