Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

Lololol ti akoumai edo.

Berbatov cannot run guys. All he can do is beach soccer. He will retire he wont continue.

Bounattate was junk thats why the coaches didnt like him file. Its not the otherway around like you said

Im sure we could have but we seem to only be going for free transfers, theres not that many abailable it seems.

I thought Diego did alright, dont think he was given a clear chance, not really bothered that hes gone tho.

I think Almeida will come good.

My main issue with this transfer is that he's been available for a while I believe and instead of signing him early so he has a full pre season with the team, we waited around for no reason. I will be shocked if he's ready for the St. Etienne game.

Probably tried to lower his wage demands, or maybe he was waiting on another offer? Either way, he says he will be ready for sure for the return leg vs Saint-?tienne.

Could be good could be bad but considering the amount we create and have no finisher we can only hope he will be there in right place to finish these chances we have been missing last 2 seasons.

We could still have Christantus as our striker, think about that for a second.. My only worry is in a 1 or 2 we are back to square 1 looking for a striker

With patito from malaysia and almeida who looks like he just walked put of vertis at 7am.

If i was aek i would be calling meli and asking wtf is going on.....

Even chyrigski hasnt really played for 3 years due to injuries.

Aek to finish 5th? Ketsabia to be sacked after 9 rounds.

With patito from malaysia and almeida who looks like he just walked put of vertis at 7am.

If i was aek i would be calling meli and asking wtf is going on.....

Even chyrigski hasnt really played for 3 years due to injuries.

Aek to finish 5th? Ketsabia to be sacked after 9 rounds.

Patito was loaned to Malaysian team for 6 months and went only because they offered him 1 million dollars to go play there, but I agree our signings have been underwhelming to say the least. I think you're being very extreme tho, we will not finish 5th... We will finish 3rd, I really don't think Panathinaikos is anything special.

Although we could've gone for better as there are always better options I wont write these guys off that we have signed, we wrote off a few signings last season also that ended up coming good for us. I will reserve my judgement on these guys until the season starts.

jvc yes Oly sure are favourites as usual, but this season their roster isn't that crash hot currently.

jvc yes Oly sure are favourites as usual, but this season their roster isn't that crash hot currently.

We basically have the same team that won the league by 30 pts last year...

Tzatziki personally this team aint as strong as last season, you are lacking a real CB, keeper I think you may have that covered now, but I just don't see this team being stronger than last season. Plus add in a new coach with limited experience but hey he may do better than the rest of them.

What you make of our 2 new signings? Almeida and Pasticho as I like to call him

What you make of our 2 new signings? Almeida and Pasticho as I like to call him

It's pretty hard for me to say, Almeida has done done that well lately but perhaps he can find his scoring touch with AEK, we will have to wait and see. Pastitsio is delicious, but too many calories...honestly I have never heard of the player, I can't say anything about him.

Panathinaikos smashed aris lemesol 6-1 with second line up. Aek has big problems bakasetas is a great signing but playing for panionios is alot different to the demands of aek.

Im very dissapointed in meli. Hes owes the club a mario gomes or a diego.

I doubt they would like to come to Hellas.

Im not bothered about PAO beating them 6-1.

We have probably our biggest game in many years coming up in 1 week, I'm pretty sure we weren't in first gear. We got the win by 2 goals and have yet to concede. Cant complain.

Patito I feel will be a solid signing.