Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

I agree reaper but sadly they wont get that in Greece, I just hope if 1 or 5 come that they come to play football and not just a holiday because someone like Gabbie as example with his pace he can score goals for us in the league, even Lescott if he came he would be a solid defender for us and a huge upgrade from Arzo, but they got to come and want to play and not come for pipes and paralies....

Nick honestly Lescott I would take as he would be good for us and the GSL.

PAO has signed some decent players now they just need to prove it because the last signings were terrible...

AEK hasn't signed anyone yet so will be interesting to see who they bring in but with the players we have now we can get a re-sell value for a Johanssen or Simeos as examples...

Its the leadership that he can offer us and that's what we are lacking now, Arzo doesn't give this to us and the rest are young CB on our books....

You guys have done well just pray they don't end up the same as the signings in the off season lol

I wouldn't sell Johanssen right now BUT in 2 years time after we have made Europe if someone comes along and offers $5 or $10 mill I cant see AEK saying no, but for now no offer would take him and it seems the management have the same thoughts....

The British reports are saying that we are close to a loan deal for N'Zogbia. We'll see what happens, a loan is low risk for us but I don't believe it yet. Also, even if he didn't do well in the Premier league as of late, he should do well in the Super League. Just look how Vellios is tearing it up in the Super League after not playing for over two years at Everton.

If we do sign him then we still need a Centerback ASAP, and then a third striker that is just as good, if not better than Djebour.

Christian Chavez from Pas Giannina is trying to get released due to unpaid wages, he's been rumored to come to us. I don't believe this rumor because he's another dekari that isn't a true winger. Last thing we need is a 4th dekari, especially when we don't use that position under Poyet.

Apparently we are offering tzanetopoulos a new contract. Brilliant move imo. He will be a great cb in the future. I know a lot of AEK fans are annoyed with him for not accepting the contract we offered him but, if tsartas is telling him you can move to sevilla with the same or better wages you will accept that offer. We also cant get annoyed with tsartas, he is his agent and his duty is to find tzanetopoulos the best club and offer for him. I know he made a few mistakes in some games like against oly and has shown so inexperience, however he is a talent for the future. It is very important for us to keep him.

I'm not too disappointed that he might leave. I do think he definitely deserves more time, I do think he deserves to play ahead of vargas at times and ahead of even aravidis at times were he has played on the wing a few times. I think he deserves more playing time and he should leave, I would prefer him going abroad however a team like asteras would be great for him. Apparently there are teams interested in Arzo and they might offer for him, any money for him would be great and we should sell him. I do like poyet but how can you play him over tzanetopoulos? We are also interested in a player called jordi figuearas and he could be arzo's replacement

We always seem to make a mess with future players. Was convinced we would lose Adam on a free like so many others. That is if he accepts.

We made two offers to him earlier this year, one after the Sevilla offer, and one before the PAOK game. He didn't even reply to either offer, we didn't really make a mess of this, Tsartas did.

Oxi re Platellara, eleos.

Get rid of the Vargas, he is not a winger and will not start ahead of Buonanotte or Mantalos in the middle. Will be 30 next year and is nothing special IMO.

Id much rather keep Platellas. 28 and Greek, and an actual winger.

Unless we plan on signing a top quality winger and Platellas wants guarabteed first team football which is fair enough, but Vargas starting over him is kind of a joke, he'a not an out right winger.

Reaper I think he would be good in Spain for a couple reasons:

1. He is technically good and you need that in Spain

2. He reads the game well

3. He doesn't have pace but in Spain you don't need that so much (Puyol & Pique as examples)

Would be interesting to see how he would go but if AEK has sense they would sign him and hopefully get a bigger and better money offer in 2 years time.

We always lose out on $$$ with young talents, I would not like to see a repeat of it

I have been reading about Betis they are in a mess, I just hope we get the right players that we need.

I have read about Orlando Sa, we had the chance to get him in the off season and they didn't go for it now they want him again but Reading has put a $1.5mill tag on him, so they are talking about a proposed loan deal.....

They've said 2 players will come in this week, lets see if its true.

As for Meli he cant put money directly for players, but surely there is money there available for AEK to buy some players.

I just hope they don't think just cause we are sitting 2nd we don't many more changes as the race for 2nd spot is going to be a hot race til the end.

Ukra is a midtable player at best and not a youth prospect either, I do not understand why AEK are doing this??

Coz the fans are demanding transfers (obviously coz half the team isnt even worthy of superleague greece).

And the dioikhsh were sitting on the table like:

-Since we re throwing Makis away we gotta sign someone for offence and quick OMG! 

-Guys give me a letter!

-U

-Hmmm, took me some seconds and I think I found what we need. His name is Ukra.

-Sign him up!