Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

Nick I don't think they'll be as bad as Derby and their record but the way things are going who knows what can happen, very sad as one time they were challenging United for the EPL......

As for them coming it sounds lovely just don't think management is willing to pay that much even though they should as the fans will get behind the team and also Meli if they see abit of spending

• Like it 1

It looks like we are going more after N'Zogbia than Agbonlahor. It's been years since I've seen either of them play since I don't really watch Villa. NickTheGreek do you think these guys can help us? Would they be worth the over 1 million euro salaries we'd need to give them?

Obviously they have great biographies playing in the Premiership all their careers but I get worried sometimes with these players because of dedication levels and high contracts. I don't want an Essein like situation where the players always injured, or Berbatov where he just doesn't really care.

If Melissanidis and Poyet really want these guys then money shouldn't be an issue, the gataki has plenty of money and he needs to back Poyet financially in the transfer market or else I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves during the summer on his own.

• Like it 2

This season I think both have been very low on confidence especially with the way Villa are travelling, I think that both would do well in Greece, N'Zogbia would be great on the wing for us and Gabbie with his pace would be brilliant for us and give us another dimension going forward as he's fast and strong and can score.

The ball is with Meli now, Poyet can beg and plead but we all know where the issue is, lets see what comes of it.

We do have a good chance Nick but the race for 2nd will get harder and come playoffs its anyone's game and looking at our away form it will be tough for us.

As for Villa the last 2 seasons have been tough for them and the way it started this season with Delph showed how hard it was going to be for them, but I didn't expect them to be this bad

• Like it 1

N'Zogbia is not worth ton boutso, im saying this roght now with my hand on my heart I would preffer Platellas to him, he will be 30 come the time if we were to sign him, he would come to chill in the barakia. A wasted tallent because of his attitude.

Gabby doesnt excite me tbh, was good once upon a time but hasnt been for years, terrible record if we're looking at him as a striker. His best days are behind him regardless if he is dropping a long way to the GSL.

We need to be aiming for Johansson type players who have huge potential in smaller leagues, not these has beens pre madonnas.

Big dog act what he did!!!!

I would much prefer Gabbie than CNZ we need a striker more than a winger

F*** if I was Meli I would honestly go make a play for Berg, he isn't happy at PAO you can see it and he will most likely, go for him re he can guarantee you goals.

If not Berg then Vellios 100000% big mistake by AEK not signing him in the off season......