Phantis Forums

AEK - Atromitos

Irlandos

On 30 April 2011, we will be playing Atromitos Athens aka Atromitos Peristeriou in the final of the Greek Cup.

Our fans are buying up all the tickets alloted! It seems that, despite our poor showing in the league, this game means a lot!

Will we turn this into another 7-1 Cup final or are we going to remember Panionios when they upset us in the late 1970's?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have to find somewhere in Italy to watch this match as I am leaving 30th of April to Firenze. Sadly I had not checked the final date so as to book one day later...

I'm sure the girlfriend will appreciate the opener to what is supposed to be a romantic week :tup:

AEK FOR THE CUP ! ! !

Really looking forward to the Cup final!

Less than a week now, any word on the squad for the game?

Tough times for AEK as a whole at the moment, we really need this to give the club some focus and something to build on!!!

PAME AEK

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

An hour and a half to go...

Has Jimenez prepared the players? Are we going to underestimate Atromitos? Are we going to overestimate them? Will Scocco put in a good performance or another aggareia job? :huh:

Oh, start already!!! I can't wait! :)

Stupid question but who is showing the game tomorrow in the US? Is it ANT1 or NET?

Ok stream seems to work here in the hotel, great!

The game is shown on NET and Conn-X TV in Greece, I don't know for the US though ... it should be ANT1 Satellite.

Archived