Phantis Forums

ALTER REMOVED FROM DIRECTV

It is still showing up for me. Of course the technical difficulties screen is still up. The programing guide says "Upcoming: News Live Me Ton Niko Xatzinakolaoy" until 8PM, then at 8PM that program airs. (Which we know won't air anyway because of Alter's recent schedule changes, but that's another story)

That being said, I doubt they will bother to fix it with just 2 days left. Unless it is a small easy to fix problem, but if that was the case they would have already fixed it.

It is still showing up for me. Of course the technical difficulties screen is still up. The programing guide says "Upcoming: News Live Me Ton Niko Xatzinakolaoy" until 8PM, then at 8PM that program airs. (Which we know won't air anyway because of Alter's recent schedule changes, but that's another story)

That being said, I doubt they will bother to fix it with just 2 days left. Unless it is a small easy to fix problem, but if that was the case they would have already fixed it.

It's back up for me too and I get the same thing you're getting Grk101. I guess they took it off either by accident or prematurely. I guess this topic is closed for now.

EDIT: Now the programming grid says "Upcoming: Alter is no longer available".

EDIT #2: Now the programming grid says "Alter is no longer available".

I think it's safe to say that Alter is officially gone from Directv. There is no longer a Directv logo displayed and there is no longer any background music playing. Just a blue bar on the bottom saying "Alter is no longer available". Let's see what happens with the channel in Greece, with no live programming airing and the station in deep debt.

Archived