Phantis Forums

Greece vs Poland

Euro2004

After the dismal performance away to Malta Greece have a friendly at home to Poland on Tuesday night. Michal Zewlakow has said it would be the perfect farewell to his international career too, which is nice to hear. I always respected Zewlakow. A really underrated player and always seemed to have a great attitude on the pitch.

The Poles beat us 2-0 a couple of years ago in Poland, this time we're at home. Hopefully Santos uses the opportunity to try things.

And I want to sleep with Miss Malta 2010 but it aint gonna happen! :P I still can't believe you didn't think she was beautiful. That means one of two things, either you have poor taste :D OR, and probably more likely, you use some of that Irish charm to woo women that are so breathtaking that your standards are astronomically high. In other words, the complete opposite of Genome whose only requirement is that the girl has teeth! :tup:

Back to the football. I too like your line up, although i'd rather see Mitroglou in that central role. Or maybe to start with yours and bring him on for the 2nd half. Koutsianikoulis hasn't been called up though so we wont see it in this friendly. I doubt we'll ever see it to be honest. Santos didn't play the kid at PAOK so i doubt he'll play him here. I would also want to see Torosidis in centre-mid just to see what happens with more energy there. In fact, I also want to see Avraam play as a holding midfielder in a friendly, with Sokratis abd K.Papadopoulos as the centre backs. Avraam used to be midfielder and I think he could be re-converted there effectively. Neeedless to say that's not going to happen any time soon, but i'd want to see it.

Tbh for me there is no reason at the moment to keep players like Papastha, Koutsianikoulis, Ninis, Fetfa or Mitroglou off the pitch.

I am however worried about seeing Avraam in the line up again. He may cope vs. the likes of Malta but he'll fail again in the games that matter. It's nothing personal, if the guy plays better at midfield, put him there!

Also, Euro2004, what makes you think teeth would be enough? :D

Oh dear really? what position is Karagounis playing in?

And genome, i said you'd go for girls with no teeth because i've heard stories about you! You're Belgium's biggest womanisor! :P You're known in Brugge, Bruxelles, Liege, etc! When Genome's around the fathers lock up their daughters! :D

Archived