Phantis Forums

Ellas TV

For those interested to Ellas Tv am happy to inform you that the following channels have been added to our programming.

More channels are being tested and will be added soon to our programming including NET and Kontra TV, Olympiacos channel and many more.

Our programming. Are you now an employee of EllasTV as well as a subscriber?

For those interested to Ellas Tv am happy to inform you that the following channels have been added to our programming.

More channels are being tested and will be added soon to our programming including NET and Kontra TV, Olympiacos channel and many more.

Our programming. Are you now an employee of EllasTV as well as a subscriber?
You missed the part where he is giving his phone number for those interested in "our programming."

It appears he just outed himself as being part of Ellas TV (employee?, owner?), whereas before he was supposedly posting as a 'new subscriber' of the service?! :rolleyes:

I thought the channels he listed were already available to subscribers?! This service is appearing more and more shady as time goes on. ;)

A person who misrepresents facts and situration in order to gain financial benefit?

and

one to the right

one to the left

three from the middle

APATEONAS KARABINATOS

Everybody is advised by now.

Shall anyone contact NOVA to ask for the legitimacy of Ellastv transmissions? :LOL: :LOL:

Shall anyone contact RIK to ask how they ended up being used to offer a mask of legitimacy to crooks? :tdown: :tdown:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DK SAT no dreams here, this is real business, and the reason why Ellas TV signed up on this forum is to protect the interest of Greek Broadcasting for the facts, and not the assumptions, This relates to Grk101 as far as NOVA, there is no where on our site for NOVA, do not assume, & we do guarantee our services ......

Thank You

Instead of putting down Greek channels, you should be happy, there is a new content provider taking charge the way you watch Greek TV. Do not assume, get your facts straight .....

We have employeed people here at Ellas TV look over Greek forums with false information about Greek broadcasting .....

Keep the comments coming .....

Thank You

Ellas TV Customer Relations

www.ellastv.gr

Yes, now I remember....

Who dares to say that EllasTv has Nova! !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have not been on the site for a while. Yes as of April am also part of the Ellas TV team. Since I have been very satisfied with their service I joint them and I hope to spread the word because the future of greek tv worldwide is through IPTV. We can not rely on satellite services that require installations and everytime a channel is moving to a new company we have to get more dishes on the roof. With one receiver you can get over 20 channels of live tv including Nova cinemas channels and of course Nova sports. By the way, the Olympiacos channel is being added to our listing for our Gavrous friends. I will be happy to answer any questions right after the game am watching on Nova 2, PAO-Volos 1-0 so far and later I will watch the Europa cup final live fron Ant1 greece. Are you guys going to watch it? Well not unless you have Ellas TV. Please call me or email me if you need more information. Thank you

Edited by ttentelh

Correct me if I am wrong ttentelh but Ant1 does not transmit in HD yet where as DirecTV does for quite sometime now. The final was on DirecTV for free mind you. By free I mean you don't have to pay extra for the UEFA games broadcasted by DirecTV all season long.

And by the way, we did not have to pay only!!!! $254.00 for the receiver. We got it for free from GreekTV-America

Edited by addynia

and later I will watch the Europa cup final live fron Ant1 greece.

Funny that you saw it on Ant1......the same Ant1 that confirmed they do not recognize your service.

"In response to your question, the iptv service you are providing us with is neither affiliated or recognized by Antenna TV."

:gr:

Edited by Grk101

Ttentelh,

Could you please post a full channel line-up for Ella's TV? 

By package would be best.

Thanks!

OSFP 18,

We have been asking for this info for a while now and nothing has been posted, which further adds to the speculation about whether this service is legit?! I would like to see an official channel list as well- why do you refuse to post this information Ttentelh?! Instead of spamming the boards with useless plugs for this service why not post actual information about it like a channel lineup!?

Also, I still do not understand why you offer channels direct from Greece as these are totally useless for us here in North America?! There is a 7hr time difference which makes it difficult to watch anything so what is the point of offering these channels?! If your service offers the international services then that gives us access to pretty much most of the shows that air on the Greek networks AND these channels are all structured according to our local time zone (usually EST).

• 8 months later...

Hello guys and happy new year. I have great news, for those who are still wondering about satellite channels and where they go. The answer is Ellas TV IPTV, no dish is needed and no computer. Just internet connection and you get all the channels you can imagine. Directly and live from Greece. Just to give you an idea we have Mega, Antenna, Et1, NET, Alpha, Skai, Alter, Novasport1, Novasport 2, Nova Cinema 1, Makedonia TV, Balkanika TV, Star, MTV, Eurosport 1, Eurosport2 and many more. Check our website www.ellastv.gr or visit us on facebook too.

Edited by ttentelh

Hello guys and happy new year. I have great news, for those who are still wondering about satellite channels and where they go. The answer is Ellas TV IPTV, no dish is needed and no computer. Just internet connection and you get all the channels you can imagine. Directly and live from Greece. Just to give you an idea we have Mega, Antenna, Et1, NET, Alpha, Skai, Alter, Novasport1, Novasport 2, Nova Cinema 1, Makedonia TV, Balkanika TV, Star, MTV, Eurosport 1, Eurosport2 and many more. Check our website www.ellastv.gr or visit us on facebook too.

Hey ttentelh, by visiting your website I saw that MEGA COSMOS, STAR INTERNATIONAL, and ERT WORLD cost $39.99 a month AND I have to pay $200 for your receiver. Meanwhile the same three cost $29.99 on whenever TV and Edited by likos

yes sorry Alter is out. Let me make a complete list of the channels you get. ERT world, MEGA Cosmos, Rik sat, Ellas Dimotika, Star International, ET-1, Balkania Music Tv, Mega channel, Ant1, Alpha, Skai, MTV, Star, Ellada Tv peloponissos, Kanali Voulis, Eurosport, Eurosport2, Kosmos TV, Dimotiki Tileorasi, Novasport1, Novasport2, NovaCinema1, NET, ANt1 Europe, 4E, GreekVoice(WZRA TV), TV Kissamos, Tile Asty, Nickelodeon, MTV Greece, Rythmos FM, Kima TV, Mega channel(cyprus), 902 Aristera. BBC1, TV2, TV3, TV2 sport, E Entertainment. Addtionally you get all the serious on VOD for free and radio stations included. Which other platform offers all these? None, and still more channels are being added as we speak. The above channels are included with the basic service.

Let me make a complete list of the channels you get. ERT world, MEGA Cosmos, Rik sat, Ellas Dimotika, Star International, ET-1, Balkania Music Tv, Mega channel, Ant1, Alpha, Skai, MTV, Star, Ellada Tv peloponissos, Kanali Voulis, Eurosport, Eurosport2, Kosmos TV, Dimotiki Tileorasi, Novasport1, Novasport2, NovaCinema1, NET, ANt1 Europe, 4E, GreekVoice(WZRA TV), TV Kissamos, Tile Asty, Nickelodeon, MTV Greece, Rythmos FM, Kima TV, Mega channel(cyprus), 902 Aristera. BBC1, TV2, TV3, TV2 sport, E Entertainment. The above channels are included with the basic service.

if all of these channels are available why are they not listed on the ellasrv web site?

Eurosport, Eurosport2,Novasport1, Novasport2 are channels I would love to have but are they really offered in any of the packages and which ones?

We are releasing the Ellas TV Mobile application in April 2012 ......

We are going to be available on various mobile platforms

Ellastvgo

This is our mobile division of Ellas TV

Available platforms:

Roku

Boxee

Smart TV

iPhone

iPad

Google TV

Droid

Xbox

Playstation

any further information email

[email protected]

Thank you for your support ....

And also anyone available in The Canadian Market ......

Ellas TV is available .....

ellastv.ca

• 4 weeks later...