Phantis Forums

OSFP v. PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

Posted Image

It's not too early to start this topic, as this coming Saturday PAO is going to beat gavroi in their own home.

Unfortunately, we are not control of our destiny, but, you know, bragging rights are always good to have.

It's our fault that we wasted so many points against lesser teams and won the so many derbies. {if we had beaten Xanthi at home and Larissa as we were supposed to, this would have been a not do-or-die game}

So, what are your thoughts?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think oly are having a fun time talking it up and saying how they are going to destroy us at karaiskaki....i think they are overconfident and underestimating us which is a bad combination...

we have been building in steam the last couple of weeks and have played and won 3-4 very tough games in a row while oly have been kind of stagnant..they picked up their play slightly vs aris but not by alot...

i hope to see a good match with no fan violence and PROPER refereeing but i doubt either of those will happen...i hope oly doesnt get some sort of moufa penalty...poor refereeing will ruin the match.

in the end its as simple as this...if we win, we are back in the league. i think if we beat them in their own home their confidence will drop and they will surely lose points to paok and/or aek.

this is the match of the year, i hope we show u for it and we play them hard, if we play them like we have been the last couple weeks, i think we can definitly leave with the win...BUT its a true derby and ANYTHING can happen...

i hope cisse pops in acouple and shuts their mouths...i hate when teams and players talk crap and i hope they get it shoved right in their face...lets just hope the refereeing is good..

i think it will be a very good match me poly pathos..

i think oly are having a fun time talking it up and saying how they are going to destroy us at karaiskaki....i think they are overconfident and underestimating us which is a bad combination...

we have been building in steam the last couple of weeks and have played and won 3-4 very tough games in a row while oly have been kind of stagnant..they picked up their play slightly vs aris but not by alot...

i hope to see a good match with no fan violence and PROPER refereeing but i doubt either of those will happen...i hope oly doesnt get some sort of moufa penalty...poor refereeing will ruin the match.

in the end its as simple as this...if we win, we are back in the league. i think if we beat them in their own home their confidence will drop and they will surely lose points to paok and/or aek.

this is the match of the year, i hope we show u for it and we play them hard, if we play them like we have been the last couple weeks, i think we can definitly leave with the win...BUT its a true derby and ANYTHING can happen...

i hope cisse pops in acouple and shuts their mouths...i hate when teams and players talk crap and i hope they get it shoved right in their face...lets just hope the refereeing is good..

i think it will be a very good match me poly pathos..

where should i start with your comment???

Fan violence:both are guildy for many so no need to play the holy virgin now.

Moufa penalty:are you talking about the first round game and the one you guys got??lol

destroy you at karaiskaki:we dont want anybody to get destroy,just you guys to lose.

overconfident and underestimating:Nope,it still an Oly-Pao game and those are never easy and still derby so nobody has anything for granted.

teams and players talk crap:what about fans or supporters talking smack???lol..you fanatic you.....that why i like you.You are me.dressed in green....

Lets just hope for a good open game and may the best team win.......i always hope for a good game but most of the time it does not happen but one can still dream about it....

ti les mwre...

i dont want to see fan violence..im not playing some sort of holy virgin, i just dont want the crap that happend last year or in rizoupoli to happen this year...i want to see a good game with no violence and no poor refereeing...i wish for that every game but ayto exei perissotero endiaferwn. do i think there will be violence, yes...your fans are amped up and its understandable...just like i thought the same thing would happen in your match vs paok and behold, even with 100 fans paok still managed to cause problems. i hope it doesnt and we have a clean game...like i said..i wish the same for every match.

siga poy itan moufa penalti toy cisse sto oaka...pentakatharo itan..its ridiculous that people would even argue that..you argue it because there is nothing left to argue and we beat you the first match fair and square...siga mwreeeee...

overconfident, underestimating, talking s%$#!..if you want me to post all the comments from pao players, management and ex players and the ones of olympiakos i will so you can compare the nature of the comments..just bc that is what YOU think doesnt mean thats what the rest of your team and management think...i can post the dilwseis if you really want me to...i have no problem with that...

we can compare marinakis 'tha tous patisoume' to gontikas' "tha ta dwsoume olla" to start...

i dont know if oly is scared of pao and thats why they are saying it or whether they honestly think it will be a cake walk...please, go back and read the dilwseis these past couple days...

how was i talking smack?? me talking smack would be "we are going to kill you, olympiakos sucks, screw marinakis, ktl ktl"...

im just asking for a good match with clean fans and clean refereeing, i dont see how warranted an argumentative response from you...

on a sour note, i just read bouzouki legend gianni karabesinis past away at the age of 80. :(

ante re vazela :P :LOL:

we agree about the fans,no violence should be in every damn game,it should be like england in a way but i dont see that ever been enforced in Greektarzania...

The Pao penalty in the 1st round,we agree to disagree.Pentakatharo les esu,not so leo ego,you beat me after that penalty megale,in the first half your team did not exist....anyhow..

For comments,even Valverde said today,we want to make Pao suffer in order to put his game plan to work...i dont care what Prasini or the Gavros newspapers write......they try to sell copies and play opadiliki,i dont care about that.....

Marinakis now,he is the president of the club,it is his money,his team,his coach,his stadium,Gontikas was just placed to run Pao untill summer so different story............i dont remember captain Vardinogiannis being polite when he was running things for Pao...

Now to you talking smack:<<(hope cisse pops in acouple and shuts their mouths...i hate when teams and players talk crap and i hope they get it shoved right in their face...lets just hope the refereeing is good>>

You doing 2 thinks,1st talking a bit smack and 2nd already getting the premade excuse about refs...who i believe that almost all of them are useless by the way.

bottom line,we both want the same,A GOOD GAME,just our winner picks are different....

if you think thats smack talk then youve been in a nice bubble all your life :D

plaka soy kanw..

but it doesnt matter who gontikas is and who marinakis is...both represent their respective teams but need to be respectful of the other and the game of football in general..these dilwseis were made IN PUBLIC not hidden in some room where the reporters made up stories..instigating only makes things worst...oh and its not marinakis' money, its his mpampas!

yes vardinogianni talked crap and it EMBARRASED me every time bc it made us look foolish when we lost, im sure others laughed at us as i will laugh if we beat you this weekend...in my opinion, its best to shut up before a big match and play...if i were in charge i would instill an interview shut-down before these matches...football is no place for words...it doesnt matter if its oly, aek or whoever...milaei poly o marinakis k genika o olympiakos fetos which makes it extra funny when its thrown into your face, as i said...after the match say all you want, if you win fairly you can say "we outplayed the hell out of you" and i wont care, in fact i may even congratulate you..but talking before the match makes you (not specifically you crazy) look stupid.

lets speak hypothetically, if we win this weekend,it will make marinakis and co look much dumber than if they kept their mouths shut and didnt say a word...

Archived