Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS v. AEK

athinaios

Posted Image versus Posted Image

We're winning this one. Our players are pumped up, Cisse is back, and AEK doesn't seem to be contesting anything in the league right now.

I hope for PAO to play a great game to go with lots of momentum to Karaiskaki for the following game (and, of course, beat gavroi) :tup:

Ninis will be ready too. Boumsong is out. Who's going to play on the back left side?

simao is doing well..we are doing better than aek, the problem is we dont have anyone on the bench...lets hope we can pop in another...the truth is aek are not that good but they are dangerous and could pull one back...

if we continue like the prwto imixrono we should win this match

yeah, in the last several games I see that they're playing like a team and seem to want to win their matches.... unlike in the recent past where many just walked the pitch.

I think it's too late for the title. Even if we beat gavroi next week, there are only 7 games remaining and nothing will change. But, maybe PAO is gelling and getting consistency, and maybe we'll have a coach for a few years that can build a great team.

the title isnt over...oly still have us, paok and aek to play...it is slim but there is still hope..assuming we win this, a 7 point difference is 3 games...anything can happen...got to believe

im impressed with ioannidis today as well...much better then spyro has been.

Archived