Phantis Forums

And then there was 1

thrylos

I would have a hard time choosing between Torosidis and Fetfatzidis for two different reasons.

I think it would be Fetfatzidis because I think with the right mix he can be GREAT. Torosidis is amazing and possibly the best Greek player alive at the moment, but.......

Revote I will.

Thinking about this, Torosidis is who should be kept.

Torosidis is capable of playing for a top club. He'd need time to get to top level fitness because he simply doesn't get up and down the pitch as effectively because the training and tempo is too relaxed in Greece. (Anyone that doubts this can refer to Giannakopoulos' and Kyrgiakos' moves to the EPL where their managers initially said they needed time to reach the fitness levels of EPL). But, within 6 months of training and getting into the swing of things, Torosidis could easily play for Chelsea or Man Utd. He's also versatile which is an essential attribute for many players.

Fetfatzidis is no where near that level yet. He's talented but if we ever sit here and say "could play for Chelsea or Man Utd" then we'd know that he's fulfilled his potential. What i'm saying is that Torosidis is already at a level that Fetfa would love to get to in my opinion

Torosidis is the one that i would keep.He is fast,strong,can play defence but also help in the attacking area.He needs to work a little bit more on his long ball delivery so he can be more accurate but if i had to pick one guy,that would have been him.

Archived