Phantis Forums

Mitroglou

thrylos

I'm not surprised! He is a very dangerous player and his game v. the Zidane & Ronaldo all-stars should have clued many as to his abilities.

I am surprised that no team made any offers for him when Valverde declared him to be "surplus" to his requirements.

if valverde remains the coach then mitroglou will continue to waste his time at olympiakos...as will the other young greek players who think they will get playing time at the club..

if valverde keeps his post, then i think we will be seeing the kid in germany next year, which in my opinion would be a good career move for him...

we will be seeing the kid in germany next year, which in my opinion would be a good career move for him...

I agree and I hope so.

I like how Marinakis wants to have 8 starting greeks, but not with this coach. Olympiakos should have never sacked Kespagia for that.

As far as Mitroglou goes, he is lucky THE LEMON is his coach. He is a good coach and knows how to use the talent around. Not a great strategist, but knows how to use players.

I agree and I hope so.

I like how Marinakis wants to have 8 starting greeks, but not with this coach. Olympiakos should have never sacked Kespagia for that.

As far as Mitroglou goes, he is lucky THE LEMON is his coach. He is a good coach and knows how to use the talent around. Not a great strategist, but knows how to use players.

Ketsbaia was hated because of his AEK and Anorthosis links, and because he was supposedly too defensive. The fans seem to love Valverde and you will win the the league this year so i can't imagine Valverde leaving. I do think Mitroglou will be recalled though, particularly if he has a great season with Panionios and Djebbour doesn't quite make it as a hit.

Archived