Phantis Forums

Panionios v. PAO

athinaios

we arent playing...panionios are just trying to close the game down...

unless we change our attitude in the second half i see this the game ruining our title hopes completely...especially after that hilarious penalty that olympiakos won in their 1-0 win v against astera

1-1 Fair result according to how the teams played.

I feel good, because I'll enjoy my Sundays more from now on, since I won't have to stay in to watch and worry about what my team will do...

Tsk, tsk.

Disgusting season. Missed euro, the cup and now the league title even before the end of January. :tdown:

we arent playing...panionios are just trying to close the game down...

unless we change our attitude in the second half i see this the game ruining our title hopes completely...especially after that hilarious penalty that olympiakos won in their 1-0 win v against astera

Just as hilarious as the penalty that PAO got against Panionios

xaxa...wraios...

everyone will talk about that, but no one will talk about how panionios should have finished the game with 9 players...

too bad we suck though, bc we probably still wouldnt have won the game :tdown:

in one week we managed to more or less drop out of the 2 compeitions we are in :tdown:

another dissapointing year with alot of things to blame..

1-1 Fair result according to how the teams played.

I feel good, because I'll enjoy my Sundays more from now on, since I won't have to stay in to watch and worry about what my team will do...

Tsk, tsk.

Disgusting season. Missed euro, the cup and now the league title even before the end of January. :tdown:

this season has been awful from the very beginning. I watch, every step forward finds 2 steps backward down the line.

Katsouranis has got to go, hes awful. Karagkounis one of my favourite ever PAO players but we cant continue to give him a role, hes really done.

Cisse cant do everything, no player can. Cisse already does way more than what we could expect from him. Also, his penalty taking has been absolutley phenomenal lately.

Pretty much the season is done. With us going to Toumba, Faliro, no leadership, no signings....This is going to be a depressing season, and so will next year. If we can retain Cisse for next year I'll be happy, because when he leaves we really are finished. ..

Karagounis has a lot of heart but his ability is fading. Katsouranis was over-rated to begin with. Ninis is good but is short of the grand expectations everyone had for him. Your defence was never your strong point and Cisse is not properly "fed" by the midfield. Mavrias is not ready for football at this level.

Over all, I would expect you to do better than AEK (

It's "wait till next year" for both of us! :(

Well, you have a better chance at a title, the cup, this season.

There are 11 more league matches and in this league Oly won't drop 7 points.

Plus, I think PAO will now give up and drop even more points.

Archived