Phantis Forums

Atletico Madrid-Aris

pao123

Final Score 2 - 3.

Fantastic result from one of my 2nd favourite clubs.

(Yes I am allowed to support them and PAOK and Asteras Tripoli as well if I want. It's not like cats and dogs making out!)

Now they need to do better than Atletico in the last match.

Aris is at home against Rosenborg while Atletico travel to Germany. Let's hope for a win to also maintain the 40 year plus unbeaten Euro run.

• Like it 1

Final Score 2 - 3.

Fantastic result from one of my 2nd favourite clubs.

(Yes I am allowed to support them and PAOK and Asteras Tripoli as well if I want. It's not like cats and dogs making out!)

Now they need to do better than Atletico in the last match.

Aris is at home against Rosenborg while Atletico travel to Germany. Let's hope for a win to also maintain the 40 year plus unbeaten Euro run.

its ok akriti..if i werent a PAO fan i would root for aris...i celebrated lazaridis' goal ALMOST as much as i did sarriegi's against inter..almost though :D

but to be honest, i will cheer for any greek team in europe...although the majority of their players are foreign, aris represent greece well...every club that visits the kleanthis vikelidis leaves in awe and respect...hopefully they continue to prove a tough side for any club..

even though pao are exiting europe, im glad aek paok and aris are giving us a chance to collect points and represent greece..im not sure of the exact points but we are getting close to catching turkey (who only have besiktas left in euro competition)..the next step after that is the netherlands which would give us a extra team in the europa league competition

:gr:

• Like it 1

Aris proved to all of us that greek teams can perform miracles.Great away win against the UEFA cup current title holder in their home is not something that we see every day.

• 5 years later...