Phantis Forums

george21

Does anyone know if Djebbour is eligible to play against Panionios? As his contract had an agreement which led him not playing against them since he's signed. I am curious to know as Blanco picked up an injury in yesterdays cup game and is most likely out for this match.

As far as i can remember we payed Panionios the last payment for Djebbour. So i think he is elgible to play.

He is now in the squad so you must be right file. There's been a change, Blanco's injury was not as bad as we expected and is now in the squad however Jimenez has said Lybe is training fine but is not fully fit to play. Players who are also still injured are Scocco, Burns, Jahic and Georgeas. Anyway hopefully the derby between Oly and Pao is a draw and we can take advantage of that.

The first half had everything!! PK for Panionios and many,many chances for the to score. Datommo got a stupid red card and let's see if it will cost us in the 2nd half. The best player in our team rigt now is Saha!! 2nd half will be intresting. Ohh and 2 mandatory subs for us!!! What else could go wrong!!!?

Archived