Phantis Forums

A.E.K. - A

george21

Bajevic is obviously resting Djebbour as we have europa league fixtures which makes the fixture list very tight... bajevic is confident we can win this game thats why he is resting him... obviously if we need a goal he will put him on...

i think we can continue or recent winning form with another win on sunday, obviously we want it to be easy but asteras is not a bad team....

i predict a tough 2-0 win

Well, if we want to say that we are going for the Championship this are the games that we must win. I feel that we are going to win this one. It will be a hard game but at the end i think we will win. About Dlebour i will keep him in because he is on form and maybe sub him in the beggining of the 2nd half. Let's go AEKARA!!!

I really don't get AEK. Why can't they just maintain a good tempo until they are winning by 2? They always play in spells. They start well, then fade, then have another good spell, etc. That costs you points when in reality there's no reason you shouldn't be finishing teams like Asteras within the first hour

I really don't get AEK. Why can't they just maintain a good tempo until they are winning by 2? They always play in spells. They start well, then fade, then have another good spell, etc. That costs you points when in reality there's no reason you shouldn't be finishing teams like Asteras within the first hour

Well what's more to add to what you just said?

100% agree ...

Still think/hope we will win tbh ...

Archived