Phantis Forums

U-19 NT (Neon)

Ziaka

conceded a needless free kick which led to a goal. we're the better side i had a feeling they'd score after the chances we missed. we miss papastathopoulos.

mitroglou should have scored while he's a good player he sometimes lacks composure

HT: Greece 0 - 1 Spain.

We've definitely been the better side and had some glorious chances. Ninis and Mitroglou with poor finishing of all people otherwise this game would be over. Papadopoulos and Siakas have been fantastic. Ninis needs to up his game and start drifting centrally more. I'm s%$#! scared about Boukouvalas' booking too.

They are there for the taking, we just need to be abit more bold!!

GERA ELLADARA!!

Edited by DUDE

its not Ninis Decision to play more on the wing. Nioplias saw that they were double teaming ninis everytime he touched the ball. Mitroglu too. so he put him on the wing at around the 25th minute and from then on we had 3 good chances.

We got unlucky with the goal against but these are the mistakes that kids make. Dont hate on the goalie for being 18. he will learn from his mistakes. lets not forget that this team gave us a lot more joy then anyone expected. They play with heart and determination. To me it just looks like the gas is running out. Especially Ninis.

i am sure they will step it up for the second half. but this spain team is tough defensively. and one mistake and we are down 0-2. then its really done.

i think the injury was minor but add that to the extreme fatigue he must be feeling and he had to be subbed. lets not forget that he played 20 games with pao before playing 13 games with the ethniki neon in just 6 months. he had maybe 10 days recup time after the season was done.

We are pressing them high and get the ball more often.We try to get control of the game and Mitroglou just lost one more change to score and another just know.COME ON

score 4? what? i was never a fan of the long ball cross type offense. it rarely works. Unless an english team plays osfp or pao. then it works

btw, apostolopoulos looks good in the back. he plays for atromitos i think

Edited by nikosvazelas