Phantis Forums

U-19 NT (Neon)

Ziaka

The red card was definitely justified, but the penalty was not a pen!!! It was in direct view of the linesman who didnt give it, and the ref who wasnt well positioned overuled him!!

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: didn't matter in the end !!

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: didn't matter in the end !!

I know, and thank God for that!! Mate how good was that?? My heart is about to explode :band: The British Eurosport commentators said that Ninis is "expected to move to Real Madrid within a month" and I also read on the net that Papastathopoulos is being tracked by Liverpool, Chelsea and Juve. How good is that?!?!?! The future's looking good guys!

This just shows you that our youth is the way to go.

At some point these "old farts" of players have to say that I'm going to step back and let these youngsters play before I do and have my self come off the bench. If not the players the coaches need to realize this.

BRAVO PEDIA

I know, and thank God for that!! Mate how good was that?? My heart is about to explode :band: The British Eurosport commentators said that Ninis is "expected to move to Real Madrid within a month" and I also read on the net that Papastathopoulos is being tracked by Liverpool, Chelsea and Juve. How good is that?!?!?! The future's looking good guys!

Spot on dude, these guys will get better than they get the chance to play at a higher level. :gr:

Anyone know the score of France - Spain? My live score site seems to be out of commission! :(

87th min 0-0, and the British commentator on Eurosport just said, "well if Spain & France are playing like this then Greece have to be the favourites dont they?" :P HAHA!!! WE'RE GOING TO CONQUER EUROPE AGAIN!!!

On a serious note, I really need help to calm down!! I was just driving and thinking about the Greek goals and nearly hit a lamp-post!!! PLEASE GOD LET US WIN THIS!!

:gr:

Thanks guys but it was a rough night with my live score site out of commission and UEFA.com not coming up! :blink:

So we meet an Iberian team again in the final of a European tournament...It's deja vu all over again! :tup:

What a win brings back memories of Euro 2004. Lets not forget that most of the players that lost last time we were in the youth final went on to win the 2004 euro these are good signs.

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Spain beat France in penalties. Greece meets Spain on Friday. Greece played with 10 players when Greece was winning 2-1 and without its starting goalie. Spain will play without its #2 and #9 player against Greece. Greece showed lots of heart and spirit. Avoiding defeat to host, beating Portugal, tying Spain, beating a Germany team that was like the Czechs of Euro 2004, an Iberian team in the final. Shades of Euro 2004, indeed.

Posted Image

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under19/f.../report=rw.html

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under19/f.../report=rp.html

Edited by plato-ny

Greek commentary:

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?ID=2344&Ln=En

Previous Youth Finals History:

Spain-Greece 1-0 u21 1998

France-Greece 3-0 u21 1988

USSR Greece 4-0 u17 1985

Edited by plato-ny