Phantis Forums

U-21 NT (Elpidon)

Ziaka

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The U21 match between Greece and Albania on March 26 might not be played due to FIFA's suspension of the Albania Football Federation days ago...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greece tied in Albania 1-1. Christodoulopoulos scored at the 24th minute and Albania tied it midway through the second half.

• 3 weeks later...

The Elpides managed a 1-1 draw against Italy away. http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under21/f...0174/index.html

This result means we are officially out. :tdown: I did however, get a chance to watch about 20 minutes of the first half (right up until the Italian guy scored) and in that time, I saw one or two trigonakia from our side, which was heartening.

Edited by AEK-MTL

The Elpides managed a 1-1 draw against Italy away. http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under21/f...0174/index.html

This result means we are officially out. :tdown: I did however, get a chance to watch about 20 minutes of the first half (right up until the Italian guy scored) and in that time, I saw one or two trigonakia from our side, which was heartening.

I can't believe that we couldn't watch this game on TV :tdown:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Pliatsikas (Schalke) and Lambrou (Feyenoord) were called to the U21 team. Lambrou is a 17 year old GK, born in Athens, who was discovered by Feyenoord while playing for his 5X5 team in Chalkida

• 3 weeks later...