Phantis Forums

Europa League 10/11

Euro2004

A very good draw for AEK in the Europa League. The team really needs to step up and get out of the group stages. It's draws like this that AEK HAVE to take advantage of if you guys are to get some financial stability and find your feet as a club again.

Zenit

Anderlecht

AEK

Hadjuk Split

:gr:

A group that if AEK playes well has some good chances of advancing.Not an easy one tho.Zenit-Anderlect will require performances like the ones in Australia and not like the one against Dundee.

If we do not make 2 signings in the back... one stopper, one wing back ... we will not go anywhere...

Georgeas still starting???? Horrible.

He started because Dellas was injured and Bajevic had to move players around in the starting 11.

Wow I Cant beleive we got a favorable group i am in awwwwww zenit causes me the most headaches the rich russian put in some big bucks, but yet again if we play like that we can easily finish last.

Very very happy indeed we actually can move on which means more cash and coefficent points

I dont see why we cant finish 2nd of even 1st if and only if we plug the holes stopper dexi back ktl.... we showed we can play attractive football in aussie land

If we do not make 2 signings in the back... one stopper, one wing back ... we will not go anywhere... 

Georgeas still starting????  Horrible.

He started because Dellas was injured and Bajevic had to move players around in the starting 11.
Yeah, I know that... Problem is, if one guy gets hurt (Dellas) we are screwed. The older guys dont bounce back so fast from injuries. imagine going on a long streak where we have to rely on those guys for many many games... :tdown: :tdown:

if aek pulls together you have the capability of going thru...the team just seems to lack focus..if you can tighten the team together more you can advance...anderlecht are a dangerous team, lukaku is a very very impressive player...zenit will be tough, but a solid aek can play them really hard..

with the fans singing loud, it will be difficult for any team in greece..

Archived