Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Xanthi

pao123

well more bad news...not only is cisse out, but leto and gilberto both stopped training today bc of injury problems...they may both miss the game and if gilbertos is serious could miss acouple matches...xanthi have some injury problems of their own

not to mention there will be no fans at the match...

i want to say i feel positive about this match but the last couple days everything seems to be going against us...we need to start the season on the right foot

gilberto will miss this one...im not too worried, simao is a great replacement...last year we did not do well without silva in the 11 but i hope we'll be alright...

probable starting 11

tzorvas, kante, boumsong, spyro, giourkas, simao, katsouranis, ninis, leto, govou and petropoulos...

players ektos

gilberto, fernandes, sarriegi, cisse, mavrias and the obvious melissis and manztio...i guess hat means cleyton is in the team as well...

sarriegi is suspended so byarsmyr steps in...

1 day until the premier...

vyntra is in the team as well...nioplias seems to believe in giourkas this year and is giving him a shot...he actually looked very improved this year in all the friendlies, not to mention the genoa match...if we have anything good in the back, its versatility...vyntra can play centre and right, kante can play left and centre, ioannidis can cover the left and marinos the right back if neccesary..not to mention we have both sarriegi and byarsmyr...

some reports suggest karagounis may start in place of ninis..in my opinion, we need sotiri to start but maybe nioplias has other ideas...

Are we ready my green friends??This is not europe game so i will be with Xanthi on thos one but i will try to be nice and honest during the game.Can somebody remind me why Pao has no fans in this game??

Archived