Phantis Forums

AEK - Dundee United

george21

AEK will be playing at Nea Smyrni after agreeing with Panionios, I'm guessing Kintis agreed to let AEK play as he was the former AEK president. The game will be played on the 26/8/10 at 21:00 GR time and 19:00 ENG time. Also Dellas will not be playing as he picked up an injury in training, Jahic is most likely to replace him.

Possible starting line-up

-----------------------------------------Saja-----------------------------------------------------

Georgeas-----------------Jahic---------------------Manolas-----------------Lagos---------

--------------------------------Diop------------------Kafes-------------------------------------

---------------Leonardo-------------------------------------------------Scocco----------------

----------------------Lyberopoulos---------------Djebbour/Blanco-------------------------

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now i just hope that Olympiakos can step in and offer karaiskaki with AEK fans.This is bad for our whole country image not just AEK.This is really a new LOW for us as a nation.

Picture of Nea Smyrni

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tritokosmika pragmata exoume edo genome.....kai makari i UEFA na katalavei ti katastasi tis AEK kai na epitrepsei tin allagi edras ama den prolavoun na ftiaksoun ti Nea Smyrni grigora.

Po po ... seriously I'm not even worrying about AEK - Dundee I'm genuinely worried about the intelligence of some people running around?

I mean these guys obviously feel great about themselves but is there not one brain cell left that goes: "wow, I'm really, really dumb"?

Ok,the last scenario is that Panionios will try as humanly posible to repair the stadium and tomorrow the inspector from UEFA will check it and if he does not give the ok,AEK has already talked to Olympiakos and the game will be played at Karaiskaki but with no AEK fans.I must say that now it is up to UEFA if they will be ok with the last day change of the stadium.....

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/EuropaL...AEK/285572.html

I never realised AEK and Panionios were bitter rivals for their fans to do an incident like this, I guess it may be because we owe them money from the Djebbour and Makos transfer? We have agreed to use Karaiskaki with Olympiakos, however AEK will not be allowed fans. Dundee fans must be thinking Greece is a joke, firstly AEK fans attack there own coach, secondly OAKA's grass is not prepared, then AEK agree to play in Peristeri but UEFA don't allow us to play there due to the capacity and facilities. Then AEK agree to play in Nea Smyrni and UEFA accepts this stadium, but Panionios hooligans destroy the pitch so we cannot play and then finally we agree to play in Karaiskaki, whats next?

seriously how brain dead are these ppl.

a) why doesnt pao let them use leoforos?

B) why cant aek use karaiskaki with no fans? so with this option there disadvantaged with no home fans and no gate revenue

c) can they move the game to another city? like use the stadium in irakleio, crete, or volo for example, or even patra?

d) how brain dead are the ppl that manage oaka?

e) have i said how brain dead these vandals are???????????????

seriously how brain dead are these ppl.

a) why doesnt pao let them use leoforos?

B) why cant aek use karaiskaki with no fans? so with this option there disadvantaged with no home fans and no gate revenue

c) can they move the game to another city? like use the stadium in irakleio, crete, or volo for example, or even patra?

d) how brain dead are the ppl that manage oaka?

e) have i said how brain dead these vandals are???????????????

a) haven't given a reason as far as I'm aware. They are probably worried about a similar sort of backlash from their fans.

B) AEK can't use Karaiskaki with fans because of the possibility of them running into Olympiakos fans and trouble starting, as well as the fact that Original might chose to bust the stadium up.

c) The game is in 2 days so expecting Dundee Utd fans to alter their travel plans could lead to legal suits i'm guessing? if they've already booked flights and hotels it would be tough for them and AEK fans. It will also prove problematic for the Cretan police who would have to draw up an effective security plan for the fans.

d) Are you surprised? As a man proud of his Greek origin i hate to say this but i've come to expect this sort of thing.

e) It really is ridiculous

What a bunch of disorganized balloon heads to the point of aek beeing sued and kicked out of the europa league because these fers behind the curtain are asleep at the wheel were gonna have to pay the ultimate kick in the balls.

A pe aekapa eisai monoi sou ke den se thelei kanenas apeistefto!!!!!

why not just move the pao - xanthi game to sun nite, let aek play there thurs nite

not like leoforos has other fixture clashes

i just cant believe its so hard to organise one game

hopefully it will be ok at karaiskaki

So... I am sitting back watching and reading all this and i am a shame for all this. The Panionios fans that did that are just straight up STUPID!! This needs to become a lesson to us and get of our a$$es and try to build our own stadium!! Good luck to us. Going to bed and i hope i can read some good news tomorrow. If we have to play at Karaiskaki without fans let it be. We have a good team that we can beat Dundee. And one more thing F&^K NEOS panionios!!!!!!!!!

FORZA AEKARA!!!!!!

why not just move the pao - xanthi game to sun nite, let aek play there thurs nite

not like leoforos has other fixture clashes

i just cant believe its so hard to organise one game

That shows you how unorganize we are!!! Also PAO is playing without fans on there first game with Xanthi!!!!!

And there is the other question: If Atromitos stadium is not up to par with the fire codes how can SupeLeague allow games to be played there?......... :blink:

Archived