Phantis Forums

PRO-PO 2010-2011

NikosVazelas

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niko thank you for this. It's great fun and great to have some selfless people helping make it happen :) With the league still 2 weeks away though i'll wait to see how the transfers go. After all, if Derbyshire goes and Mitroglou is shipped out too (apparently WBA and Ajax have shown interest and we know Valverde doesn't like him) then they'll be left with just Diogo. In which case i might get tempted to back Ira! :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Back from my trip and had a blast...

I realized half way through that it was a NT break and I dint have to post anything til this week. Ill try and do a tally by monday but I gotta visit family tomorrow.

we all had pretty shitty picks. AEKPROTATHLIMA u will get the minimum 1 point even though u didnt post.. It is a game after all

Stay tuned playas...

I realized half way through that it was a NT break and I dint have to post anything til this week. Ill try and do a tally by monday but I gotta visit family tomorrow.

we all had pretty shitty picks. AEKPROTATHLIMA u will get the minimum 1 point even though u didnt post.. It is a game after all

Stay tuned playas...

Welcome back and thank you for the point Niko!!!!!

Stay tuned playas...

really glad you had a good time. was it a relaxing beach holiday destination or is it an adventurous one?

my girlfriend loves her relaxing holidays but i love to explore! To be honest we both like a bit of both so compromising is easy but generally speaking she likes to chill and work on her tan. :rolleyes: Last year we had an adventurous holiday which was great, this year we'd decided on a relaxing (but romantic :whistle: ) trip to Santorini. Which would have been lovely of course regardless of usually wanting adventure, but the day before we were due to travel i had an allergic reaction to something and had to go to hospital. Thankfully i was ok but we missed the holiday, now she's trying to pull the old, "you owe me a relaxing beach holiday", line. So i'm going to try and be smart and manipulate the situation. I'll try and sell her on a destination that includes adventure but i'll package it/portray it as a relaxing destination instead! :P

Archived