Phantis Forums

Bajevic attacked!

Euro2004

Things have just taken a dramatic turn for the worse for AEK and in my opinon Dundee Utd WILL DEFINITELY qualify. AEK lost a friendly to Kallithea, 2-1. Not a big deal, but some retarded AEK fans started s%$#!. They attacked Dusan Bajevic, knocked him to the floor then scuffled with the police. If morale was good among the squad before this game, it was surely crushed today. Here are the disgraceful scenes!

I know hooliganism has always been a problem in Greece, but attacking a 61 year old manager? new low! absolute disgrace!

Complete malakes ...

Any arrests from the police? I bet not.

I hope the Bajevic and the team make it through this and that the ones responsible are punished hard!

Seriously attacking the coach of your own team is one thing, but the guy is in his sixties, wtf??? VERY low!

What afreckin xseftila we have become i mean my god we loss 1 friendly and every one goes ape sh@t, these a not aek fans these are anarchist guys that just hate duskou guts with a passion.

These so called fans need to be weeded out these balloon heads are the ones that will destroy and tear down aek for good.

DISGRACEFULL FOR AEK AND FOR THE LEAGUE AND OUR COUNTRY.

Its good to be humbled by someone like kalithea so our heads dont become bigger then our egos and think weve invinsable and get dropped on our asses with dundee that what these alites dont understand.

And get over that bajevic is here to stay move on already

What happen today was a DESCRACE to our team,players and any one that wants to see AEK move forward. I could not believe my eyes!! Those 20-30 malakes need to be hang!!!!!! Time will tell how much this will effect the team.

DUSAN GERA!!!!FORZA AEKARA!!!!!PAME GIA PROTATHLIMA!!!!

Its good to be humbled by someone like kalithea so our heads dont become bigger then our egos and think weve invinsable and get dropped on our asses with dundee that what these alites dont understand.

And get over that bajevic is here to stay move on already

I agree with you. Loosing to Kallithea will keep our feet on the ground. It's ok to loose!!!! And yes Dusan is here to STAY!!!!!!

Those fans should be broken. The police are too afraid to fight back otherwise the country will go into cival war... problem is, they dont fight back and now 8 of the policemen are in the hospital. I hope the videos are fully used to put those losers in jail - but its greece so nothing will happen. So I say, break them next time. make it hurt.

Time for the Original to be disbanded. Enosis 1924 CONDEMNED the attack but Hatzichristo and his Original henchmen HAVE NOT! What a freaking loser that guy is. He wants to be the guy to run the show at AEK. He wants it to be his team. Its all baout him - he puts himself higher than AEK.

Adamidis said it correctly... "Sabatoge from within."

Those fans should be broken. The police are too afraid to fight back otherwise the country will go into cival war... problem is, they dont fight back and now 8 of the policemen are in the hospital. I hope the videos are fully used to put those losers in jail - but its greece so nothing will happen. So I say, break them next time. make it hurt.

Time for the Original to be disbanded. Enosis 1924 CONDEMNED the attack but Hatzichristo and his Original henchmen HAVE NOT! What a freaking loser that guy is. He wants to be the guy to run the show at AEK. He wants it to be his team. Its all baout him - he puts himself higher than AEK.

Adamidis said it correctly... "Sabatoge from within."

Enosis 1924 were not exactly overly-critical. they were mincing their words in my opinion

The attack was not just some hooligans.This is a plan that some idiots had in there mind based on the hatred that they have for Bajevic.I like tho Adamidis and all the honest and true AEK fans that are on Bajevic side and that they want to first protect the coach and the team and second get rid of those hooligans....Hatzixristos and all the other "fan"leaders from ALL the greek teams need to lose the money that the make for the team and send permanetlly home..

i went on a little vacation this weekend and when i saw this i couldnt believe my eyes :huh:

all i have to say is...ntropi..

It is really bad especially on a year that so far had started great for AEK........

Ellinikes Paparies.....excuse my language...

What will it mean if the fan club is disbanded? will that mean that there will be no more organised fans? In other words no more Gate 21? I have to say that that's rather unfair on the fans that love the passion and atmosphere but weren't involved in this. There's such clear footage of those responsible in my opinion it will be more just to arrest and jail those that were responsible and hand them a life-time ban from all football stadiums in Greece. The condition should be added that if they are ever seen at a football stadium again they will receive a further and longer jail term.

Crazy, what does "paparies" mean?

I didnt say no more organized fans. I said no more original. Big Difference. Other fan clubs do not devuldge in violence to get their points across. Also the corruption of the Original has made its ORIGINAL members want to close it. That says it all. They had the vision and their vision has been altered.

Also go read the response of the Original yesterday (not the day after, just after everyone commented that they never responded to the incident). They talk family then they say the "coach of the team" (not the coach of our team, or that the coach is part of the family). They had some brain surgeon write that piece of art....

What will it mean if the fan club is disbanded? will that mean that there will be no more organised fans? In other words no more Gate 21? I have to say that that's rather unfair on the fans that love the passion and atmosphere but weren't involved in this. There's such clear footage of those responsible in my opinion it will be more just to arrest and jail those that were responsible and hand them a life-time ban from all football stadiums in Greece. The condition should be added that if they are ever seen at a football stadium again they will receive a further and longer jail term.

Crazy, what does "paparies" mean?

I didnt say no more organized fans. I said no more original. Big Difference. Other fan clubs do not devuldge in violence to get their points across. Also the corruption of the Original has made its ORIGINAL members want to close it. That says it all. They had the vision and their vision has been altered.

Also go read the response of the Original yesterday (not the day after, just after everyone commented that they never responded to the incident). They talk family then they say the "coach of the team" (not the coach of our team, or that the coach is part of the family). They had some brain surgeon write that piece of art....

Doesn't Original include all the fan clubs though? Abit like Gate 13 or Gate 7? sorry, my knowledge of the inner workings of the fan clubs in greece is limited

Archived