Phantis Forums

PAOK vs Fener!

Euro2004

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fener are a good team but will not be great this year, i think paok have a good chance at this one if they play together and with passion...stoch will be missing at the first leg too after getting a red card vs young boys(who are not a very good team either but managed to take the two legged tie). toumba will explode for this one...

seriously, fener will not be as good this year as other years, paok can take this one!!!

paok will have 2500 fans travel to the city.... :gr: :gr:

This is a crazy decision! The only way this won't happen now is if the respective governments steps in and in my opinion they should. We have seen time and again that these fans can't mix and if someone gets killed think of the incident it will cause. I mean if our authorities can't even protect Bajevic how are they going to protect the 750 Fener fans? The same works with the Turks, how is a country that has such an appalling human rights record and has a problem with hooliganism too going to protect the PAOK fans?

Keep away fans away!

Fener sent out a warning to PAOK by smashing Antalyspor 4-0, scoring all their goals within the first 28 mins! They've also signed Mamadou Niang from Marseille and he'll be ready to feature. PAOK really do have to be at their very best

Antalya was too bed at this match...

Fenerbahce is favorite. But PAOK sure has a chance, I don't think PAOK worse then Young Boys.

Also they have problem with injures and Red cards...

A won from PAOK won't suprise me, we ll see...

Fener have some brilliant attacking talent at their disposal and just because they lost to Young Boys it doesn't mean they aren't a very good team still. We all saw how good Young Boys were yesterday so Fener have not become a poor team over night. On the other have PAOK have had alot of problems off the field. They lost last season's manager and then they sacked their new manager in pre-season. They look poor at the back and offensively the balance of the team is all wrong. Personally i think Fener will win tomorrow and end the tie, they just have too much talent going forward for a PAOK team that seems so poor defensively. Andre Santos, Emre, Niang, Alex, Stoch (although he's suspended for the first game), and Senturk. PAOK do not seem well equipped enough to deal with this over 2 legs.

The atmosphere in Toumba will be hot. Let's see how Fenerbahce handle the pressure.

I think PAOK can pull off a home win but will our brethren be able to handle the return game when they return to the Vasilevousa (those lucky

Archived