Phantis Forums

He has not played many minutes and also he has been playing in different positions.I believe that he needs more time to learn the other players game a little bit more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you see he scored twice for England U21s last night, in their 5-0 win against Norway. In fact, he also scored with his first touch when he came on as substitute, but it was disallowed. Seems like he's on form at the moment...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems Mr Derbyshire saved the best til last! Sounds like yesterday's cup final was an astonishing match. Well done Olympiacos and well done Matt Derbyshire!

He has been "Mr. Goal" coming off the bench... I would like to see him stay!

He has been "Mr. Goal" coming off the bench... I would like to see him stay!

Kokkalis does not want to continue the loan,he was to buy the player and i am totally with him. :tup: :tup:

I told you he was going to be a cracker.

Can't wait to see him in the CL next season!

As far as i am concerned,i am more worried about keeping Derbyshire to our club than Leto.He is a real goalscorer and you can teach that,you either have it or you dont and this boy surelly has it.
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think he was never anything special.....Mitroglou is a better striker in all honestly. People just rated him and got all excited about him because he came from England. As if English youth is anything special..

he's a good finisher and works very hard. for a team like olympiakos he's useful because they'll always create chances in greece and because he can finish he'll get goals. i firmly believe every team needs 4 strikers. 2 starters, one sub not far behind in his ability and one that is a talented back up. Derbyshire is a decent 4th choice striker, no more than that though

He's a great player to have on the roster.... What's wrong w/ having this guy play for us during Greek Cup matches or games like the 2nd round of Besa where the game(s) have been already decided... Plus you never know about season long injuries... KEEP HIM Linen!