Phantis Forums

PAOK - Ajax

Irlandos

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this draw came to OLY or PAO or even AEK I would say that there's good chances of advacing.. Ajax has great young talent in their lineup and are a fast team that's going to give PAOK issues in Holland.. We all know that Thessaloniki is going be ok but away PAOK will struggle..

I hope I"m wrong guys..

Ajax aren't a good side, Oly and PAO would def be favourites. PAOK under Santos would have also had a great chance! Even this PAOK has hope, i just don't think they'll do it, and if they do i can't see them beating someone like Sevilla or Tottenham

If PAOK do lose do they go to the UEFA Cup or straight out of Europe?

no Ajax arent great. but they do have good talent, and they'll probably play better than their average display against PAOK..... i mean theyre bound to come back someday, right?

If PAOK pull it off it will be great for them......They won't get past Tottenham/Sevilla but they will at least be qualified for the Europa Group stages...

no Ajax arent great. but they do have good talent, and they'll probably play better than their average display against PAOK..... i mean theyre bound to come back someday, right?

If PAOK pull it off it will be great for them......They won't get past Tottenham/Sevilla but they will at least be qualified for the Europa Group stages...

So if PAOK lose are they out of Europe completely or will they simply be in the qualifying stage of the Europa League?

Only in Greece a coach can get sacked 1 week before a CL game and with not even 1 official game played for the club.........They are saying that Paok will get Dermitzakis to coach the team,that is also the name that was mentioned right after Santos left the club,why didn't they sign him back then so all of us can be happy now????

What could Derimtzakis or even Murinho can do to change a team for the better in 1 week????

personally i think paok, over the last 3 years have had a much better mentality and have been more organized than both oly and pao...im not speaking as a team, just strictly upper management. their mistake is not firing beretta but hiring him in the first place...its better they do this now then before the championship actually starts...there chances of qualifying against ajax were already slim...these friendlies that they have been playing have been absolutely awful and the coach has been getting into arguments with the players...he hasnt even been here for 2 months...

get it done now, put in someone that will motivate the team and organize their defense like santos did...hope for the best against ajax and start the season prepared...theres still enough time for paok to get it together before the league starts..

13 min 1-0 Ajax.Big mistake from Chalkias and after a few ball bounces in the Paok box,Suarez found the ball and scored.

After the goal it looks like Chalkias broke a finger or something and Kresic is coming in his place.

It was a major mistake but there is still a lot of time left for Paok to score.They just need to be 100% focused on Suarez.He is like a tanzmanian devil..

Archived