Phantis Forums

KS Besa - Olympiakos

Irlandos

The only important thing for the 2nd game as far as i am concerned are the points for Greece euro total.I would like to see our young blood and the 2 new guys(Ibagaza-Rommendahl) if they are ready for it.

The only important thing for the 2nd game as far as i am concerned are the points for Greece euro total.I would like to see our young blood and the 2 new guys(Ibagaza-Rommendahl) if they are ready for it.

Ibagaza & Rommendahl will not play tomorrow because they were not listed for the Europa League games, but they will be able to play in the next round of course.

Yes, hopefully Linen will put some younger players in and they go for the win to get more points for Greece.

Linen said today in his interview that he will pretty much use the same line-up as the first game and might do 1-2 changes in the starting 11 since Melberg and Derbyshire are cleared to play in this one.

Linen said today in his interview that he will pretty much use the same line-up as the first game and might do 1-2 changes in the starting 11 since Melberg and Derbyshire are cleared to play in this one.

What's your view on that Crazy? I guess it's so he can give the team time to gel but i thought it might have been better to give some of the youngsters a chance, like Fetfatsidis

Linen has said that he will keep 2-3 of the youngsters with the first squad this year,the ones that he feels that they are ready to really contribute and Fetfatzidis i think will be one of them.The rest of them and always keep in mind, depending on our next transfers, he wants to loan to other teams so they can have more playing time and get more seasoned and experienced.As far as the tomorrow game goes Olympiakos is still not 100% ready for the upcoming season and the next Europa league round will be harder so i understand Linen for using his A squad so he can check how the hard work that our players put at the summer practices appears on the pitch against official opponents.He still has time to experiment with players and positions and see how fit and sharp Derbyshire and Melberg are at this point.It is not good that Olympiakos still has players like Ibagaza,Rommendahl,Totrosidis,Papadopoulos and now Riera that they will join the rest of the squad this late in the summer preparation period but what can you do,you know?

To get back to our main subject here tho,i believe that Linen is a good and smart coach that will give chances and use some of the younger guys as the season gets underway.

20 minutes left for the start of this important and nerve wracking Europa league game......i am so nervous.....what to bet.......5-0 or 10-0...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

29 July is the first game at home(no fans tho) and 5 August the second one away.

Thanks, I was hoping to catch the game in Israel.....

A buddy of mine is getting married there and I will be there on the 7th...........Missign it be a couple of days.....

How sweet that would have been

Archived