Phantis Forums

Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Cfr Cluj

js1000

• 3 weeks later...

this guy is our second CM next to Samaris.Trust me.

they WILL get a chemistry together. He's left footed to, it's a no-brainer.

We saw what this guy is capable of vs. hungary 4-3. Can decimate teams with his long passing skills and vision.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Rockafeller Skank said:

In fact I searched it. Without today's match since his addition at Cagliari he has played 13 matches and 993 minutes in total.

Wouldn't call it "randomly" at all.

Source:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/panagiotis-tachtsidis/profil/spieler/62415

yeah randomly isnt correct. i answered it more in the content of starting spots but even then im wrong since he started 11 times so far. i dont really follow tachtsidis. he was injured for a couple of matches also and lost shortly his starting probably coz of a poor performance against napoli which they lost 5-0 , but not sure though.

12 hours ago, Nikod said:

is he playing well?

no idea but here a rating of yesterday.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=nl&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Faltre-notizie%2Fle-pagelle-del-cagliari-bene-farias-e-barella-difesa-attenta-928356

• Nikitas changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis (Cagliari)
  • Nikitas changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis - Cagliari ◄ Torino
  • 5 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Nottingham Forest
  • Argy locked this topic
  • Argy unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...

He’s not injured... another wasted talent tbh. His career has really plummeted the last few seasons.

Whilst he can be creative and make a mean pass I just don’t think the guy runs enough or emposes himself enough in matches 

Edited by Alphonse

Why has it plummeted though? Not committed?or slacking off on training?

This player would have been perfect for that holding mid role. He is tall and very strong, so he can win headers. His passing on his day if very excellent. I believe a few years ago he improved our midfield with his passing. His vision is the best currently out of all players we got. 

But he is another player who has regressed. He’s always been slow and positioning hasn’t always been the best. His passing lately has regressed aswell. I feel sorry for him too though. He has had some very good games for the national team in the past like the game against Hungary and Belgium. 

He seems like he peaked at a younger age and played his best football with Roma and Hellas Verona. I don’t think he has adapted to this current era in football just like Samaris. 

• Like it 1

Have not followed his tenure at Nottingham. A few years back he seemed promising although slow footed he did have good vision of the field and could strike the ball well. His best game with the NT was vs Hungary in Euro 2016 qualifying.

• Like it 1

31 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

Have not followed his tenure at Nottingham. A few years back he seemed promising although slow footed he did have good vision of the field and could strike the ball well. His best game with the NT was vs Hungary in Euro 2016 qualifying.

Yeah I agree that game he was everywhere! His slowness didn’t play as a factor in this game as his vision and creativity was on point. I’ve never seen him do so much running like he did. Without him that game we probably would’ve lost. 

• Like it 1

• Argy changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ U.S. Lecce
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Cfr Cluj